Who studied abroad can help me

how much time does it normally take to know if a student can be accepted into the university from the time of applying the admission application form ?

The university normally can tell you their response time / calendar.  Contact the school directly.

There are so many variables involved from university related procedures to associated immigration department approvals.

Are you aware that some countries have free, or extremely low cost, university fees? And these universities include leading ones in Germany.

There is one uni in Chiang Mai, Thailand that offers bursaries to VNese, is economical and teaches to international standards in English.

I've seen students go through the entire process in months and I've seen it take years. 

Here's a link to the FB page of the "American Center", which is located at Diamond Plaza, on the  8th floor.  It's a free service, so go there and see what they have to offer, if the USA is a country that you're considering.

The American Center

I'd also like to point out that there are a lot of agents these days that are dishonest, to say the least.  Be careful if you're considering having one process your paperwork...

Well, it was decades ago - but went really quickly in the UK. 2-3 months back then.

Do you know how much it will cost? Where are you applying?

Thank you very much !!

Teacher Mark wrote:

I've seen students go through the entire process in months and I've seen it take years. 

Here's a link to the FB page of the "American Center", which is located at Diamond Plaza, on the  8th floor.  It's a free service, so go there and see what they have to offer, if the USA is a country that you're considering.

The American Center

I'd also like to point out that there are a lot of agents these days that are dishonest, to say the least.  Be careful if you're considering having one process your paperwork...

your suggestion is helpful. I appreciate it !