Best place to live in KL with an amazing view?

hi all,

looking for suggestions...

my budget is 7000 RM. need an amazing view...never been to KL but I think the petronas towers is the best view?
looking for a 3 bedroom apartment. would settle for 2 beds if I have to.

so far i found:

-Soho suits
-marc residence
-st. mary's residence

but I am not too sure of what view they offer

It depends on what units are available, as I expect owners rather than tenants benefit from the best views in KL. But the higher the better.

St Mary - only a few have a view and there is a construction site between it and the TT. Another problem with StM is that there is a hotel on the same site and only a very small swimming pool. So if you want to use it you will find it full of tourists and too small. It does not get much sun either, because of how it is positioned in relation the buildings, including office block right in front (which they built after StM was started - crazy!!).

There are plenty of other condos that have views of the TT - which is lilluminated at night until about 12.15 a.m.

Yes you get a great view. Then some Muppet builds a condo in the way. Malaysia planning laws....

I prefer opposite golf courses as some dolt won't build on those.

Of course Kenny Hills was the old elite area for expats with a good view. But you need a dog as vipers are roaming (you will lose the dog eventually)

Soho Suites and Marc Residence are surrounded by huge construction (or demolition) sites at the moment. You may find Binjai 8, or Idaman Residence OK, but they may be too close to the TT. Better views a bit further out of KLCC.

Be a little careful what aspect the unit has. If it faces SW and W it will be super hot in the afternoon and require a mega amount of air conditioning to get it comfortable to sleep. Unfortunately a lot of units these days only have air con and do not have ceiling fans. Fans are much healthier and less expensive to keep rooms cool. The cost of aircon for extensive use can be at least RM1500 per month.

The best views are across KLCC Park, with the Mosque (call to prayer 4 times a day/night) and the TT in the background, but again, construction site right next to the TT is spoiling the ambience.