Puppy classes/tips

Can any one help me with tips on training an 8 /9 week old puppy?

Hes got so much energy and has to have one more set of jabs before he can be walked. Hes learning sit & paw and gradually getting the hang of toilet training! but he misses now and again and i need a few tips!

thanks

Hi
It depends on what kind of dog it is?
It's very critical period, thinks he learn in this age will be difficult to change later,
So, sometimes you have to be tough and sometimes you need to be soft,
My advice, do not spoil him like a baby, dog are not like cats,
Let me know if you have any question,
:)

hi.  try to watch the dog whisperer in youtube.  you will learn more tricks and hkw to handle your dogs.

:):D;)

Ganim - Hes a siberian husky. I will make sure I don't spoil him! thank you!

&

Mr_kobe - Yes i will look at the video's thank you! :D

very much welcome  chloe.   :D:top:

Saw your post we got a miniature poodle puppy and did some classes initially . My advice would be persevere with your training daily. Use little treats as a reward when your dog does well ( I used cheese and hot dogs chopped up) they soon learn the behaviour gets a reward. You can use it to get your dog to walk to heel by holding the treat at you feet letting your dog smell its there walking a few paces dropping the treat and repeating. unless you've got a bad back that is:). sit and stay needs 2  as you walk away putting a treat on the ground one person holds the dog until you say come.

Always praise them when they go to toilet in the right place. This has proved an issue with ours as we let her out in back garden so not there to praise. better if you walk them and they get into a routine also means you can clear up and praise them.
The result is we have a 4 year old dog who is a bit hit and miss:) as we have a pretty slapdash routine of walks and access to the garden.(Not the dogs fault).

im by no means an expert but if you put in the effort we might see you on UAE's got talent:0

let me know how you get on.P.S. our dog was a rescue dog and very timid I think she walks at my heel more from a protection point of view than my training ability:)