Mountain trip to Jabal Al Akhdar

heyfarooq wrote:
Bader Al Busaidi wrote:

Hello Ammar and All freinds,

Please confirm last update for the last. We need to prepare the planning schedule. 

Regards
Bader

@Piya: Too bad you cant make it..

@ammar : I trust you fully that you will do ur best to make this trip memorable.

Are we going from Nizwa or from Barkat - ul- mauwz?

As per me there are 7 people up till now.

Ammar, Hexe, Lau, Hansvc, Badr, Ramee & Me

hello Farooq,

- we go from Barkat al-muoz not from Nizwa.

Bader Al Busaidi wrote:

Hello Ammar

I am waiting you on Friday at Birkat Al Mouz  Insha'Allah. It will be nice and interesting trip
:top:

Thanks,Bader for your help and i wish that will see you in every meeting.

thanks
Ammar

kaysarapiya wrote:

Sorry Friends! I cannot make it this time due to some unavoidable reasons... I will miss this trip very badly. Hope you guys will enjoy it the maximum  :)

Have a very nice trip. See you soon :)

Piya

No problem Piya hope will see you next trip insh'allah,

@thanks for your earlier inform..

Wish you all the best always  :)
Ammar

Hello again,

hope everybody fine and full energy  :idontagree:

Final list of attendance..

1-  Ammar = amoor
2-  Bader Alubsaidi
3-  Hex
4-  Lau
5-  heyfarooq
6-  Rammy
7-  jaseervk ( please confirm ASAP )
8-  Lourdes
9-  hansvc
10- Grace ( friend )

Those are the attendance any other who is not in the list i will not take the responsibility to pick up from the meeting point. but if he/her want to join us your welcome by your own Car 4WD.

Again at 7:00 am everybody in the list should be there please dont be late!! ( hope i'm not too ) the place we mentioned before and again i mention Sahwa Gardens the parking area close to Sahwa round about..

@regarding the food i think no need more discussion we can solve this issue ok.

All the best for us hope we can make it and all will enjoy :top:

Ammar

No 7 has not yet confirmed. If you are online please confirm.

How are you all, hope you are doing a good

I'm looking for additional car to just pick up the ppl from Muscat to Barkat al-Mouz under the mountain who can arrange from the attendance list please let me know by today

The 4WD cars waiting under the mountain who will bring the car have to park the car under the mountain.

Ammar

Final list of attendance ..for tomorrow trip

1- Ammar = amoor
2- Bader Alubsaidi
3- Hex
4- Lau
5- heyfarooq
6- Rammy
7- Lourdes
8- hansvc
9- Grace ( friend )

Ammar

Hi Raul,

You can join but only if you are very sure of coming...
There are quiet a number of ppl who sound very enthusiastic on the forum about coming and all.. and they very quietly escape at the last minute.

So please only confirm if you are ABSOLUTELY SURE OF COMING.
otherwise it is just a waste of our time.

@Amoor : if Raul confirms see if u can accommodate him.

raul1802 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I joined this group yesterday only, n came to know u guys palnning to go some mountain.. i wud love to join u guys if its possible..  i reside in Ghala.. my oman no. Is 96014599.
Plz let me know if i can join for tommorow trip..
If its not.. there is always a next time. hh

Ammar can we accommodate him? Pls advise. Tnx.

Hello,

Yes we can, But need to confirm please from him!!

Welcome Raul

raul1802 wrote:

Hi farooq,
Thanks for reply, I am ABSOLUTLY SURE.. i ll join a trip tommorow.. just let me know the place and time i ll b there..
n pkz let me know if i need to bring some stuff with me

So welcome Mr.Raul and we are happy to join us for sure!!

Please go back throw the forum I mentioned everything

wlcome again

raul1802 wrote:

Hi farooq,
Thanks for reply, I am ABSOLUTLY SURE.. i ll join a trip tommorow.. just let me know the place and time i ll b there..

Raul its that big roundabout going ro rusayl, as per amoor there is a garden nearby, please coordinate closely with farooq and amoor as I am not familiar with the garden, still have to look for it also.

Just bring with you some snacks to add to what we are bringing. Sandwiches will be there already, just add anything to munch on. Drinks we will buy up there.

Muscat EBs....this will be a milestone, thanks to everybody for all the efforts. :one

hexebella wrote:

Muscat EBs....this will be a milestone, thanks to everybody for all the efforts. :one

Hexe lets say this after the Trip  ;)

raul1802 wrote:

Hi farooq,

Thanks Raul for the confirm.

The location is shown here in this map. Its somewhere nearby City Center ....check out the below map for direction...

http://wikimapia.org/15632252/Burj-Al-S … Roundabout

Nice work..... people..... still havent decided on what I'm cooking will decide today evening.... Thanks Amoor for the arrangements and the vehicles :)  ................... Nizwa lunch seems to be fine by me :)

raul1802 wrote:

Thanks everyone .. i ll b there on time.
Just to reconfirm , the place in map is near by Muscat int aiport. Right

You're right.

Hex & Amoor ,

I am really sorry for the late reply as I dnt have internet access. I am out of country for visa change.so I couldnt able to attend for tomorrows trip.possible only if I get my visa today  :(

Hope u all will understand my situation. I wish and pray for getting my visa today so I can attend tomorrows trip.

last update...

1- Ammar = amoor
2- Bader Alubsaidi
3- Hex
4- Lau
5- heyfarooq
6- Rammy
7- Lourdes
8- hansvc
9- Grace ( friend )
10- raul (welcome)

Ammar

jaseervk wrote:

Hex & Amoor ,

I am really sorry for the late reply as I dnt have internet access. I am out of country for visa change.so I couldnt able to attend for tomorrows trip.possible only if I get my visa today  :(

Hope u all will understand my situation. I wish and pray for getting my visa today so I can attend tomorrows trip.

Please do your best and you have only till 8:00 pm dear i can't wait more.

good luck

amoor wrote:
jaseervk wrote:

Hex & Amoor ,

Please do your best and you have only till 8:00 pm dear i can't wait more.

good luck

Best of luck jaseer hope you make it.

amoor wrote:

How are you all, hope you are doing a good

I'm looking for additional car to just pick up the ppl from Muscat to Barkat al-Mouz under the mountain who can arrange from the attendance list please let me know by today

The 4WD cars waiting under the mountain who will bring the car have to park the car under the mountain.

Ammar

Hi Ammar!

Spoke to Rami....he will bring his car.

Hey We can go in my car also...

Actually first I didn't understand Amoor's question.  In fact I have a 8 seater GMC acacia. We can all ride comfortably. I hope that solves the problem Amoor?

heyfarooq wrote:

Actually first I didn't understand Amoor's question.  In fact I have a 8 seater GMC acacia. We can all ride comfortably. I hope that solves the problem Amoor?

Cool!
Farooq and Rami...whoever. ..Lau and I need a lift back to ghubra and al khuwair...I won't have car coming back  :sosad:

heyfarooq wrote:

Yes for sure, i have also my car i can pick up 6-8 person..let's see tomorrow whether will take acadia or Rummy car ok.. either will be not a problem

hexebella wrote:
heyfarooq wrote:

Cool!
Farooq and Rami...whoever. ..Lau and I need a lift back to ghubra and al khuwair...I won't have car coming back  :sosad:

Hey Hex,

start walking from now then you will reach in time tomorrow insha'allah..  :D

Wow..... So we finally made it...... Thanks for the awesome trip and most importantly memories.... This was awesome and the hospitality was spectacular...... Special thanks to Amoor for taking care of even the finest details :)

Amoor is the the man!

LauIsBack wrote:

Amoor is the the man!

Amoor! Amoor! Amoor!
:up::one:up:

raul1802 wrote:

Thanks very much guys for such awesome time...
Special thanks to Amoor n his frnds..

We look forward to see you in the next meet ups and events.  :top:

Go Amoor!  Go Ammar!  Yeah... Yeah...

Hey guys. I will be starting some threads tomorrow about our future course of action. Stay tuned. 

Also please pass your mobile numbers to Lau so he can create a WhatsApp group and only include the people who came for the trip. Later on we can include the others. We need to be strict about the rules of the WhatsApp group and post things only relevant to the meetings.

Hello All,

Your welcome dears.  You all are part of my success and hope that we did it in a good way.

hopefully to meet again in somewhere and we will spend again nice time together AYWA.. :idontagree:

Ammar :)

This sounds exciting. Please let me know when you go again. My daughter will be visiting me later in December and we would like to join. Thank you!