Australian education in Vietnam

Hi everyone,
I am an Australian professional adult education teacher, the company I work with is interested in moving into the SE Asia to offer Australian qualifications. I am hoping to head this up and move to either Da Nang or Hoi An as a central place to travel between each of the countries.
The company offers undergraduate courses in business, management, project management and can access hospitality, tourism plus other areas.
I would also hope to open the opportunities up for Vietnam and wondering if firstly there would be interest in these and any contacts in the education sector in Vietnam anyone can introduce me to to help.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Rikthechef

I suggest you contact the Trade Development Officer in the Canberra Embassy.

I know there are 'hotel skills training schools' in HCM and Ha Noi, but not sure about Da Nang. Da Nang is a city/province and has lower costs than Hoi An (one hour south) or Hue (4 hours north) which are both tourist centres.

You could also contact the Da Nang trade development section. It always helps to have government behind you.

Thank you for the info Jaitch, very helpful. Personally love the area and hope to get back there very soon.