Visiting Chittagong,Bangladesh

I'm May from Malaysia,
Wanting to visit Bangladesh so badly ! I hope if there's anyone who can assist me in all the costing and accommodation that would be great.I booked my flight already but having trouble finding apartment to rent for 2 weeks. Anyone please help me will be much appreciated. Thanks! 
EMAIL : [email protected]

Hi,

Welcome to Bangladesh.

Usually renting flat only for 15 days is very difficult at Bangladesh. Better to choose a guest house type accommodation. For more information's don't feel to hesitate to knock me.

Thanks,
Saiful

Hey thanks for responding ! May I know where can I inquire regarding this guest house accommodation ?
Thank you !

hi,

do u want to stay in Dhaka or chittagong?

Shahin

Hi May yee,

Thanks for your reply. You can try these websites:

www.ekhanei.comwww.bikroy.comwww.olx.com.bd

Best Regards,
Saiful

@Syed Abu Shahin. Thanks for responding, I want to stay at CHITTAGONG.

Hey saiful, Thanks a lot, you've been a big help. Will check it out. Thanks!

Hi May Yee,

thanks for your information. There are less guest house in Chittagong. Don't worry.
I am checking and let you know as soon as possible. take care of yourself.

Shahin

@Syed Abu Shahin    hmmm, i see. not necessary to be guest house.At least an apartment or flat will do too. Just for 2 weeks. Thanks a lot for your help. Takecare too.

thanks May lee,

Let me try to arrange an apartment for you though it is very difficult at Chittagong. Take care of yourself.

cheers

shahin

@Syed Abu Shahin   Alright thank you for your help! Will be waiting! Appreciate it. Takecare too.