How to obtain a copy of final exit visa?

I Los my exit paper sir right now I'm in India came back Saudi Arabia I will go interview agent is ask you exit paper but I lost exit paper how can got please tell me sir

Hi sir, i am currently in the Philippines and i tried to follow your instructions to obtain the copy of my exit paper but it seems that the MOI site is not working in our country.

I live in Makkah and we want to travel Bahrain actually my family are arrived multiple 1 year visa  so after 180 days must be EXIT RE-ENTRY KSA.
So somebody guide me about this trip....

Hello sir, can you help me
As well in obtaining my final exit visa? Please.

Hello can anyone help me with my final exit visa? Im already in thr philippines. My company doesnt want to give my exit visa copy. Pls help me.

iqama
Whatsapp ****

I need ur help so badly

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

NO NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THAT MUCH MONEY JUST SEND SOMEONE WHO LIV IN SAUDI ARABIA SEND THEM TO JAWAZAT WITH YOUR DETAIL OVER THERE YOU HAVE TO PAY SURTEN AMOUNT IN RIYAL TO GET FINAL EXIT PAPER THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE 24hr by next day you have to collect the exit paper if it's not possible I like to help contact m or text me

How to obtain a copy of final exit visa

Any kind of visa services/document attestation, recruitment/processing consultancy and medical appointment facilities from Pakistan on reasonable service charges and fastest processing time.....!!!!

Bro could you help me please how to get the exit copy from online.

I am also facing the similar issue, but i am requesting from long to my employer, but he is not responding

If you help me then i can get the job from saudi arabia

Please, i hope you would understand my situation

Regards,

bro could you help me to get the exit document.

my ex-employer is not responding while asking for exit copy

if i doesn't get the document i will loose my opportunity

i hope you will understand my situation

regards,

@ vinaykumar vasireddy

Ask it from your employer. Only your employer have access to Muqeem services to process your final exit only visa.

Upon return to KSA, you may also request your company for “muqeem report” or “muqeem print” showing your exit status. This will help your future employment in KSA.

online print does not work in embassy you need jawazat printout  then to if you want link just try but its only work in saudi arabia
https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx

You can enquire in Ministry Of Labor site by entering your Iqama number, You can view your status of final exit visa, Just follow second method explained in this link

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : external link not accepted, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

perfect , informative
thanks bro
keep posting authentic things like this
rgds/Kamal

Apologies for those people who tried to message me here. About the FINAL EXIT.
In my old post I indicated there to check MOI and MOL website and check your status there. Everything is online and no need to pay for checking your status (that's way back 2014)

I went for exit 2018 and I did the normal way of getting final exit visa under our HR and did police clearance and it didn't cost me anything.
(As I worked under the mynistry)
Before you do your FINAL EXIT I suggest you get a police clearance as there is No hard copy of FINAL EXIT is given.

Hope this will help and clarify some things.
I wasn't that active in this social media forum due to personal reasons. Good luck to everyone!

https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx

Try this link

@shafs477

hello.. is there a way to get a final exit visa even if I am outside Saudi Arabia?

@leonaanto hi just wondering if get your exit visa .?pls help me

@yusuf4682 which agency? Please share details.

@Guest8724  go to any agent who is doing visa stamping.

provide your Iqama copy they will get it final exit paper. There is charge of 150 SAR

There is no Jawazat fee. but the agents (service offices may ask upto 100-300 SR service charge to get final sxit official visa document issued by Jawazat office. Or you can get a basic print through Muqeem eservice.