Do you know this company?

Hi,
I am in Abuja and would love to move to Pakistan very soon...........has anyone ever heard of the Company Export Belt Corporation(EBC)? with address on : 12/352 Hamza Ghouse, Parsrur Road, Sialkot-51310? there's a Mr.Faisal Taimoor representing them,
Please I would appreciate any info on this.
Chidi-Abuja

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

Hi Khasedy,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Pakistan forum for more visibility.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Khasedy,

Please let us know why you are looking for this company, may be I can help

Khasedy wrote:

Hi,
I am in Abuja and would love to move to Pakistan very soon...........has anyone ever heard of the Company Export Belt Corporation(EBC)? with address on : 12/352 Hamza Ghouse, Parsrur Road, Sialkot-51310? there's a Mr.Faisal Taimoor representing them,
Please I would appreciate any info on this.
Chidi-Abuja

Export Belt Corporation is a Manufacturing and Supply company and we spent more than 10 years dedicated to manufacture products for Army, Military, Navy, Air Force, Police, Fire Service and Civilian organizations under ISO9001-2008 and CE certified manufacturing facilities. For us the most important thing is that your work should always deliver on time and meets or exceeds your expectations.�

EBC offers a complete range of high quality products, including distinctive kinds of hand and machine crafted products such as;�

Hand Embroidery & Insignia Badges�
Computerized Patches & Epaulettes�
Woven Badges & Epaulettes�
Aiguillettes, Lanyards & Dress Cords�
Peak Caps & Berets�
Cap Cords & Sword Knots�
Epaulettes, Shoulder Boards & Chevrons�
Sambrowne & Military Stable Belt�
Braids, Laces, Ribbons�
Masonic Regalia Apron, Sashes, Badges�
Ceremonial Uniforms�
Metal badges & Buttons�
Tactical Gloves�
Work Safety Gloves�
Leatherwear�
Martial Arts Gear�
Textile Wear�
Sportswear�

At EBC our goal is to repeatedly exceed your expectations on Competitive Pricing, Quality Products, Outstanding Customer Service and On Time Delivery.�

NOTE: If you do not find any item required by you in our collection, you can provide us your own SAMPLE or complete pictures along with all details.�

We have all the production facilities to meet your complete requirements.�

Contact us today and give our products and talented team an opportunity to work for you.�

Cordially,�

Chief Executive�
Export Belt Corporation
but my friend thats what u get online information about company. Sialkot is main export city for sports goods & Leather goods.well as i m a cosmetics importer here in Pakistan islamabad respected brother u need some one local who help u so if u dont know any one here dont do business with unknown persons not in pakistan but as well as in any part of the world
regards

Hello!

Please let me know why you want to come to Pakistan and why EBC company?

If you really want to buy products from that company or other company we can cooperate and assist you.

Pakistan is good place for business especially from Karachi, Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Gurawala, Multan and Rawalpindi.