Studio Apartments

Hello, Iam a US citizen and I may have a chance to move/live and work in Sint Maarten in Simpson bay. I was looking at the classifieds in the daily Herald online and they all seem quite expensive. I am just looking for a "no frills" studio apartment (one room, one bedroom furnished. I was wondering if anyone could give me any leads to where I may start to look. I am hoping that working at a hotel with 28 years of experience that I could swing it to afford to live on the salary I will be making. Are all apartments expensive there. I would also consider moving in with a roommate to save money and make it more affordable. I am looking in the Simpson Bay area, however, it does not have to be, it would just be closer to work. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!! When I first move, I believe I will stay at a Hostel until I find a flat on my own. Again I just need a 1 room studio apartment, however, I would have to have it furnished. I saw in the Daily Herold that no one is looking for roommates, however, thats not to say there are not. The locals would know much better than I. Thank you so much.

Michael Oberg
USA

Hello Michael Oberg and welcome on board :)

I suggest you place an advert, under the Room category, in our section Housing in Sint Maarten to increase your chance of finding a suitable rental.

Regards

Kenjee

[Moderated : Register your company in our business directory]