Accomodation for rent in Bratislava - Stare Mesto

Accomodation in Bratislava

Available for rent a luxurious and completely furnished apartment in the old town of Bratislava.

Main details
Location: Bratislava, Stare Mesto, Medená ul. Between the Danub River and the Pedestrian Area of the Old Town. Around the corner of the National Theater and University. The flat is located on a cosy and quiet yard. (Google Maps)

Size: 76m2
Kitchen, Living Room, Sleeping Room, Toilet, Bathroom and seperate storage.

Excellent housing opportunity for people that need to stay in Slovakia for business or temporarily employment. Minimum stay is two weeks. For availability or other inquiries please contact us.

Brand new, 2-room, sunny apartment with city views and garage for rent in the luxurious high-rise development III towers

The flat is located in the 2nd tower, on the 14th floor, south-west orientation, excellent city views, 63 m2, kitchen, dining corner, living room, bedroom, bathroom, separate toilette, dress room, balcony, stock room and garage. The flat is fully furnished and equipped with all appliances. The building has reception, fitness-center, room for parties, playground, terrace - all accessible only to the residents. High-speed internet is pre-installed. Shopping centre, cinema, school, sport facilities, swimming pools, lake, public transport are in the proximity.

Price: EUR 600 + charges
Availability: December 2009
Phone: +xxx

Photos available on request.

Hi!

Please post in the Bratislava classifieds.

Thanks

Hello!

I saw your post, and I'm interested in renting your house for 5 months. Is it possible? Could you give me some more informations? Like the price, and some pictures :)

Many thanks,

Ines

Hi Ines,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread is 7 years old and both of these members have not been active on Expat.com since. I suggest you to drop an advert under the required section : Housing in Bratislava

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed