Eastern Arabic or Modern Standard Arabic?

Can someone please tell me what dialect of Arabic people are speaking in Abu Dhabi.  I want to live there so badly, I really want to learn Eastern Arabic.  The Arabic Pod 101 I subscribed to changed to Egyptian Arabic and I am sad.  What Arabic are they speaking in Abu Dhabi?

Hi

There are three types of spoken Arabic in contemporary Abu Dhabi. The oldest form of the language is known as Classical Arabic (think Shakesperean English), which is not commonly spoken by Arabs today, at least not in their everyday conversations. The revelation of Quran in Classical Arabic explains for the most part why the language has been preserved down the centuries; it is also the language of royal and princely courts, and the educated elite throughout Islamic history.
Literary Arabic or Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), on the other hand, is used in formal or business settings such as in the broadcast media or in governmental proceedings. University or formal courses in Arabic language are oriented towards this type of spoken Arabic. The third type is Colloquial Arabic, which combines some of the features of both Classical and Modern Arabic, but assumes regional nuances and is used by Arabs in everyday conversations. Colloquial variations explain the different pronunciations or spelling for the same alphabet in Arabic. For example the alphabet “qaaf” is pronounced “g” in Bedouin dialects, and then becomes ‘k' in places like rural Palestine. However in most Gulf countries the same alphabet could be pronounced or spelt as “j” or “g”.
Abu Dhabi locals speak Gulf Arabic, which is the native spoken language of Arab nationals in countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Southern Iraq, UAE and to a lesser extent, Oman.

Good Luck !  :)