Trinidad and tobago visa for pakistanis

it says at least from info i could collect from wikipedia that pakistanis do not require a prior visa and visa is issued on arrival, is it really the case, and can i still be rejected a visa at arrival, i want to come and set up a small food business, what do i need to satisfy the visa officer

it is very unlikely you will be refused as long as you have a return ticket to your home country and sufficient money to support yourself and a place to stay.  You will need to get a work permit to start a business and that may be more difficult to obtain are you travelling from Pakistan and what route will you be travelling?

hi rillo, thank you so much for your reply...how is the process of getting a work permit for a small business like a small cafeteria-like restaurant, what is the minimum investment required, will my tourist-visa stay suffice to get the process completed

Pakistanis can work for 30 days and then will need to get a work permit it is not easy as you usually nned a business to sponsor you not sure about the route if you are going to be self employed? best thing to do is get there and then go to immigration office to check the criteria

Hello,
Did you arrive Trinidad? I am an Indian living here and I was also interested in opening a small food business. If you are interested please do get in touch my email is [email protected]

Actually i need to get a work permit in VISA on tobago . How can you help me about it ?

AlfonzKeisha96 wrote:

Actually i need to get a work permit in VISA on tobago . How can you help me about it ?

I thought you wanted a visa for USA???? :unsure

How about you introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself.
It seems you are just fishing around for some place to go to and are searching for the easiest country to get into. 

What work are you looking for 
What qualifications do you have
What work experience do you have

(moderated: no free ads)

My brotehr is travelling from Islamabad to T&T in may
uptil we found best route
Islamabad to dubai to brazil to Port of spain
Wanted to know if there is any other better route
What is the best city to live in T&T and where other south asians are also living .
How welcoming T&T locals are to south asian community
what is the work situation in T&T

There are charter flights from Frankfurt Germany direct to the smaller island of Tobago but it is nearly impossible to get a German Transit visa as they worry you will try to stay in Germany illegally as they cannot see why or how any Pakistanis would have any connection to Trinidad therefore they feel it is an excuse to enter Germany as alot of Pakistanis are there. You could also go to Venezuela (next to Trinidad) via Spain but the story is the same.

Another route would be to Holland and then to Suriname and on to Trinidad but again you need a Schengen transit visa and if you are refused by one Schengen country the response from the rest will be no better.

Hi Mr.Tariq Zubair.
I want to go to Trinidad, kindly provide me your contact detail .

Regards,Abdu_***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For Pakistani passport holder they can wait at Brazil airport maximum 10 hours if they have third country onward ticket latest update from Brail embassy in riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Trinidad & Tobago embassy also confirmed that visa is not required to enter T&T, pakistani passport holders.

The Actual Problem is this, that Saudi Imigration does not allow to fly without visa, also pakistan Immigration (FIA) does not allow, what solution can be still searching.................

I want to come and getting a job in Trinidad and Tobago.. Is it possible.. Here I'm teacher.. But want any job there..
Call or what's app at ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum.