Moving to Germany with a South African passport.

I'm a South African (Afrikaans) girl living in Asia and after a recent trip to Europe I am determined to move to Germany, specifically Berlin. I'd love to hear some success stories or to just connect with people who have some advice. I studied accounting at RAU and worked for SAB for several years, but I've been teaching English and a bit off the grid for the past 5 years or so. The plan/dream is to get a job that would eventually be willing to sponsor me to do my MBA. I've started German classes and ideally I'd like to move there within a year or so. Hoping someone finds this message and has all the answers. :)

Hi AndriBerlinmaybe,

Can you please give us more details about the kind of jobs you are looking for? This might help us to guide you. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi David!

Something in the line of market research analysis. Right now I am not so much starting to apply for jobs yet, I am just trying to do as much research as possible on how feasible it would be for someone in my situation to get a job and a company willing to sponsor me for a working visa etc. I would also like to get some insight into the move to Germany, hear some stories of people who've gone through the process and lived to tell the tale. :-)

Thanks for getting back to me!
Andri.