Marriage with Brazilian Girl in Pakistan

Sheikh Sb wrote:

Hello Guys,

I have two questions:

1. Is there anyone in this forum who married a Brazilian Girl in Pakistan? If yes, then please tell me in detail the process to marry a Brazilian girl in Pakistan, the documents needed and the time required to get family reunion visa from Pakistan ?

2. Suppose if I marry with the Brazilian girl in Brazil on a tourist visa then will I be required to leave Brazil after applying for the residency visa or I can stay in Brazil after marriage and wait for my residency visa to get processed ?

Which option is better to marry a Brazilian girl in terms of time and cost? Marriage in Pakistan or Marriage in Brazil on tourist visa?

Kindly share your experiences.

Cheers

Assault Walaikum, if it is a real intention to marry and live in Brazil, all that is required is for Allah to open the doors of his visa, for He surely hears the sincere.

You must also be able to deal with cultural differences, be patient and teach,Mainly because sometimes conflicts of misinterpretation of language enter, then much calm in that hour,A good wife also has defects not only qualities and will help in what is possible Especially in learning the Portuguese language and having the patience to wait for the new place of living

Please I need help, my fiancé is Pakistani, do not want to leave the country, we want to marry in Pakistan, I can live in Pakistan, I need to live in Pakistan. im brazilian

Thank u. Now it is just left i found out my pakistani groom...

Good luck Maria :)

Bom dia, senhor.

I am so happy to see your guidance to foreigns. I am pakistani lives in sialkot punjab. I need your guidance sir. I received my invitation letter from my brazilian girlfriend. I submitted my application to Brazilian embassy in Islamabad with all my docoments along very healthy bank statement. My girlfriend also wrote another special letter by hand and that was attested by notry office in brazil. But my visa not granted. I checked today online. Now i am looking for re appeal my visit visa application. Can i re appeal to Brazilian embassy. And why they refused while i submitted all my docoments. Now i talked with my girlfriend she said i will come to pakistan for marry you. So can you guide me with this solution to get my visa fast?

James wrote:

Hello Sheikh Sb,

I'm married to a Brazilian girl, but not in Pakistan - never been there!

I have however as Brazil and Canada Expert for Expat-blog Team advise a number of other Pakistani citizens regarding marriage, visas, etc.

If you marry in Pakistan the process is rather simple, you take your Marriage Certificate to the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad, with supporting identification documents, pay a fee and register the marriage with the Embassy. (Check with the Embassy regarding requirements for having your Pakistani Marriage Certificate translated into Portuguese, this is absolutely necessary).They will then issue a "Certidão de Casamento" on the Consulary Cartório (Registry) which is the document that will be legal in Brazil. At this point you have 2 options, apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa based on marriage there in Pakistan or come to Brazil on a VITUR Tourist Visa and apply for the VIPER once you arrive here. In either case the documents required will be exactly the same and you must have them ready and in order before submission. If you apply for the VIPER in Pakistan the process is shorter, around 3 to 6 months on average; but the disadvantage is that you cannot come to Brazil until you have received the visa. If you come to Brazil on a VITUR and apply for the VIPER when you arrive the process is much longer, however the advantage here is that when applying for a VIPER based either on marriage or on having a Brazilian child it carries the automatic right for the applicant to remain in Brazil and to work while the visa application is being processed no matter how long it may take.

If you plan to come to Brazil on a VITUR Tourist Visa and marry here you will need to hope that you can get a 90 day visa, which you can extend for a further 90 days. Visa issuing officers in Pakistan are really reluctant to issue visas that allow for more than a 30 day trip and VITUR requirements for Pakistani and Indian citizens are much tougher than for citizens from most other countries in the world.

For the marriage process in Brazil and the documents required see the following posting:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

The list of documents is in two parts, the first part is the list of documents required for just the marriage 1 - 4 for you and 1 - 5 for your Brazilian spouse. The next part of the list shows the documents required for the VIPER Permanent Visa application that follows, numbered 1 - 10. Don't overlook 10, the Policia Federal here ALWAYS ask for something else and of course it will be something that you don't have - they just love doing that.

Brazilian Embassy in Pakistan:

Mailing Address:        Embaixada do Brasil em Islamabad - Paquistão
                                        SECTOR F-83, STREET 72, HOUSE 1
                                        ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN

Telephone:        +92 51 2287189

Fax    Number:        +92 51 2287199
Email:                        [email protected]

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello sir
james.

I hope you are fine. I am looking for you guidance as you gave all people. I am having trouble with my brazil visa. My fiance sent me invitation from Brazil to pakistan. I submitted application for my tourist visa with very healthy bank statement, invitation letter, and all supported docoments in brazilian embassy islambad. But the visa officer didn't grant my visa. Now my fiance coming to pakistan for marry me. I want your help that should i have to wait for 6 month before apply again my visa to Brazil embassy in Islamabad because of being denied first. Or i can apply my application with Brazilian marriage certificate?.

Best regards

Norman
Our friend James has passed away.
I am no expert, but if you marry a Brazilian in Pakistan or any country but Brasil, it may not have any affect in Brazil for a Visa. As stated you would need to obtain a tourist visa in the Brazilian Embassy an then apply or Viper as soon as possible in Brasil.
Example: I married a Brazilian in US. I still needed visa (now it is waived for US). Had a civil marriage in Brazil and applied for permanent visa. Took over 7 months , but the PF extended stays due to having the protocol approved and wait on final Card.

You do not need to wait to apply for the marriage visa, after marriage. Certainly not. You can marry either in Pakistan or in Brazil, via proxy, that also does not alter the Marriage Visa.
Hope I have been of assistance,

Hello Texanbrazil.

I am so sad to hear about sir james. He was such a nice and honest person. May GOD keep his soul in peace and rest. I am thankful for your guidance to me. I heard the news in pakistan if you being denied of any Brazilian visa. You should wait for 6 month before apply new visa application for brazil visa. But my fiance want to come soon in pakistan . And we will marry. I want to conform that which visa application should i apply for visa with marriage certificate to Brazil embassy in islambad.

Noman mughal

If your girlfriend goes to Pakistan and you marry there, you should have no trouble getting your visa.
Once you are married under Pakistani law, the two of you should bring your marriage certificate to the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad, and register your marriage there.  They will issue you a "Certidão", which you will present in a notary office, a cartório, when you return to Brazil, to give your marriage legal effect here.
After you register your  marriage, you will apply for a VITEM XI visa, a temporary visa based on family reunion, to come to Brazil and apply for permanent residency with the Federal Police.
It's important for your girlfriend to check the document requirements for the Brazilian spouse on the Embassy website for both registering the marriage and applying for your visa.  She will have to produce documents for both requests, and it's much easier if she brings them to Pakistan with her in the first place.
Good luck!

Hi sir,

I have my gf in barzil. She want to marry me through online. I'm currently in dubai. So what is producer. How we do marriage through online.

Interesting. Let us know if find an answer.
Not marrying in either your or her country would be difficult to convince a tabeliões to recognize such to present to the PF.
I do not know a country that would recognize such for migration purposes.

Hi
Online marriage is not possible but proxy marriage is possible as its mentioned on the website of Brazilian Embassy in London.
You have to produce a power of attorney, it's better if you do it at the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad or any other country of your residence.
Authorize a person on your behalf to sign for your marriage and you are good to go but it's very hard for Pakistanis to get visa these days without your spouse.

Goodluck

Sir my name is Sajjad from pakistan I like Brazil girl I want marry her what document I need ...

Where do you want to marry her? In Pakistan or in Brazil?

Hi Dear Sir i Want to Know its Easy For me My girlfriend live in Brazil and i am in pakistan right now even i have visit Dubai Already So Right Now i am in pakistan

08/18/21

Your options are (1.) for your girlfriend to go to Pakistan, marry you there, register your marriage at the Brazilian Consulate,  apply for a VITEM XI visa for you, and bring you back to Brazil with her, or (2.) for you to come to Brazil, marry her here, and apply to the Federal Police for Permanent Residency on the Basis of Family Reunion.

While marriage by proxy is legally possible, the Brazilian Consulate will not give you a VITEM XI visa based on a proxy marriage.

Thanks a Lot Dear I can Get Your Whatsapp Number For More Help Thanks a Lot

and She is also agree to come in pakistan but we don't know any good information after marriage next steps so if possible u can type me on whatsapp  ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@James

Hy

How are you sir

My request is that if my brazilian girlfriend wants to come to pakistan to get married then what visa should she apply to come to pakistan and second tell me all the process of getting married here which is accepted by brazilian embassy and after that what should i do wife  I can also go to Brazil and if not, how long will it take to get my Brazil visa and also give all the details of the documents .
@rajarahim124

assalamo alaikum raja ji

tell bhabi to apply for visit visa  online ... will get visa in 15 days ..

simply do nikkah ..  and apply for family visa from brazil embassy ..

requested docs will be listed at brazil embassy website .. 

hor koi saday laik khidmat :)
06/04/22 @rajarahim124.  Waseem is correct:  assuming that your nikkah has legal as well as religious force in Pakistan, that it takes place in person and not by proxy, and that you have never been married before, it will be recognized by Brazil, as long as it is registered at the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate before you leave Pakistan.

You need to check the Embassy/Consulate website both for the documents you will need to register your marriage for it to be recognized in Brazil, and the documents that you will need to apply for your VITEM XI family reunion visa.  You  and your fiancée should also check the website for the documents that she needs to bring with her from Brazil to register your marriage. 

You will need a second set of all the documents that you submit to the Consulate, because you will have to submit them to the Federal Police when you get to Brazil and register as a resident.  Pakistan is not a party to the Apostille Convention, so all of your documents for the Federal Police must be legalized by the Brazilian Consulate there before you come.  You should be able to do this when your register your marriage and apply for your visa.  The Embassy or Consulate website should also outline the requirements for legalization.

In addition to being legalized by the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate before you leave Pakistan, all of the documents that you submit to the Federal Police when you register with them in Brazil will need to be translated by an official Brazilian Sworn Translator.  You can arrange for that to be done when you get here.  If your documents are bilingual, English and Urdu, the translations will probably be faster and less expensive for you.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and best of luck.