Seeking advice

Hello

Im here seeking an advice.i have a german man and we chat about 2 1/2 years now and he plan to go here in philippines this coming march. After going here in philippines,we have a plan to get visa and I dont know what visa I get here in philippines and where I must get it.because he say I must get tourist visa first until I know the basic language of germany and after that I know basic language we planned to married germany is that okey?
And then, if ever I filed tourist or maybe a fiancee visa because im not too sure that I go german basic language here and after having a german language want go germany already, what documents must needed and how long can be process so I can go there and also I have no bank account and insurance here in philippines what we must do? pls help me..thanks.

If you know him over the Internet and have not met in person for a longer period (not just weeks!), do NOT make any further commitments.
There are many insensitive, cruel or just incompatible people out there and your heart and dreams should not be hurt by one of them!

i am from Philippines i know the procedure for taking visa.ask her to take some request that she wants you to visit her in Philippines.

it depends on your nationality as i know if Germany you have 20 days to stay in Philippines without visa after 20 days you need to exit>

First maraming german language na school sa atin offer ng language basic for germany meron din sa cebu sprach institut at gothe institut ng makati, tapos mo mapasa ang exam maka visa kana. Pero kung tourist kalang you dont need the language study. Need lang ang income papers ng bf mo at mga tx declaration nya. Al you have to do go to german embassy sa manila para ma xollect ko mga requirements. Sana helps u.

Mia

This is an English language forum - so please post in English only, so our readers can understand it!

hi, as fiancee visa you need to pass the A1 Deutsch Exam. If you do not have any lessons yet but you really want to visit Germany, Yes you can use the tourist visa but its valid for 90 days only. No extensions anymore unless you have the fiancee visa. Its better to get married in Germany. So that you dont need any translations all of your documents from Philippines anymore. You know translations costs also very expensive and complicated. Germany is not accepting documents unless translated. So I advice better to take your lessons first then process your fiancee visa (make sure that you comply with all the requirements) then fly to Germany. Just what I did ;-).  German embassy processed my visa just for 3 weeks.  I wish you goodluck for your new journey!