New to Iceland with small kids

Hi
I am moving to Iceland in July to join my husband and we have two kids 2 and 4. I would like to set up an ex-pat play group, or at least arrange to meet up with other parents who have small children. If this is you please get in touch would love to chat about 'iceland' things!

Rachael

Hi,

I recommend you register for the group "away from home- living in Iceland" on Facebook, and join the ahus.is (international house) website's mailing list. Both have occasional info about expat/english language playgroups.

Thanks i'll check it out!

Hi Rachel, hope you dont mind me contacting you, but just noticed you are moving to Iceland with young kids in July.  I have the opprtunity to make this move also and am just trying to suss everything at the moment if you have any advice/tips would be great to hear from you.  I also have 3 young children :)

Thanks

A playgroup sounds great!  My daughter's 14 months.  We're getting ready to move within the next 6 weeks (hubs is already there).
My email is [email protected] - if you have any luck setting up a playgroup, do let me know :)

Hello Ladies and welcome to the new members,
Once you're all settled it would be a good idea to start Moms & Babies/small children meet ups!