Lebanon People

Hello am from Pakistan want move Lebanon work live there also make friends may be with also study.Hunny

Hello,

I'm Lebanese and live in Beirut. It is a good idea to come to Lebanon for short period. I want to give you a summary about live in Lebanon:
- The university is not for free, the cheapest one cost around 3000$ per semester.
- The accommodation depend on single room or shared room " 300 - 500$"
- We have public transportation but it is shit.
- The average salary in Lebanon is 600$.

In my opinion Lebanon is a nice country for vacation but not for long term.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information and I hope to have Pakistani friend.

Kind Regards,

thx a lot for kind reply.would you like visit Pakistan and if you want long term also u can am here can your all everything about help

What do you do for a living? Do you speak Arabic? why did you chose Lebanon?

Thank you so much, I heard about some nice places in your country and I wish to visit it one day. Do I need visa to visit your country? what are the best places to visit? What is the best time to visit your country "I hate hot"?

Thank you in advance.

am doing job and hotel job you can come now my country now winter snow and fog wow also my face book you can see my more post cities foods about Pakistan

yes u need visa i can sent you invitation letter if you will be need also i will be show u all you will be my guest

Thank you my friend. Also I can show you around and have some Lebanese food.

welcome most again

I hope to meet you soon in Lebanon

sure but still no have any contact your :)

Hi, I in need invitation letter for 6 months visit visa