Looking for a job in Saint Lucia

hello everybody....i am looking for any openings in saint lucia

@anil kumar tiwari - maybe you should tell us in which sector you are looking for work pls ?

Hello Maxilien,

I am looking in general field like sales marketing administration,presently i am working as branch incharge for my company and my job is to buy the material stuff it and export it....I am in scrap metal industry and i have a experience of 8 years...

Regads,
Anil

Hi anil kumar tiwari,

Thank you for providing us further information. :)

I advise you to drop your detailed CV in the Jobs in Saint Lucia section please. It might help. :)

I also think that a google search will also help you to find some good recruitment websites.

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

hello everybody....i am looking for any openings in saint lucia

Why St. Lucia?  :/

I have someone over there who guides me ....encourages me and give strength to fight in all circumstances and that is YOU...

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hello Maxilien,

I am looking in general field like sales marketing administration,presently i am working as branch incharge for my company and my job is to buy the material stuff it and export it....I am in scrap metal industry and i have a experience of 8 years...

Regads,
Anil

Hi Anil,  :)
Now this is really funny.  In 1992 after observing lots of things missing in SLU, I realized there is no scrap metal collection in this island.
The entire island is covered with deserted cars, trucks and heavy metallic equipment with creeping plants growing on them so badly that in many instances one cannot even think a piece of equipment lies hiding in there.
I immediately thought of setting up a scrap metal collection business to ship rusty metals wherever I can.
The locals would be happy to have the debris moved out from their property FOR FREE, the only problem remaining was for me to find buyers overseas.
All in one, after some weeks of calling abroad, I got a good response but after a few more weeks I gave up for better opportunities.
The bare truth is that many of my past ideas materialized over the years by other locals, which to me was proof of me being ahead of time in many, many instances.  There was an old Brit guy here who used to collect copper from big power transformers making a nice income from it.
There are several scrap metal exporters in the island now and they all make a living even if not getting rich.  And now you, a professional in the same line of work ready to ride on the same horse …

I must tell you: there are better things to do in life than that as you may have already found out …  :cool:

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

I have someone over there who guides me ....encourages me and give strength to fight in all circumstances and that is YOU...

Thank you for your kind words, Anil.  :top:   Meeting good folks is what this forum is all about.
It will be an honor for me to continue guiding you, encouraging you and giving you strength to fight in all circumstances.
We shall plan your arrival so that your stay will be a success.  Let's PM each other about your new venture!  :)