Online shopping in Vn

I know online shopping isn't much of a thing here unless it's COD. What are some good Cash On Delivery sites that you like here? Been wanting to try this type of shopping out and see how I like it.

I've never had anything arrive.   I stopped trying.

almost in VN are COD actually

milkybunnyHCM wrote:

I know online shopping isn't much of a thing here unless it's COD. What are some good Cash On Delivery sites that you like here? Been wanting to try this type of shopping out and see how I like it.

Most of the online shopping sites are in Vietnamese only - I think. If you could, try Zalora (I havent tried yet but seen many people enjoy them); I usually use Tiki.vn for books (both Vietnamese and English book), they also sell other stuffs and want to be "Amazon Vietnam" - not sure how long it takes them to that goal but I am really happy with their services so far and have been using them for years.

Having it just in Vietnamese is no issue for me but I have heard that half of the websites don't even check their online orders, so you have to call and let them know... In Vietnamese. Which would then be my problem. lol

Thanks for the suggestions, aibiet! I just have no idea how to go about finding these sites on my own.

milkybunnyHCM wrote:

Having it just in Vietnamese is no issue for me but I have heard that half of the websites don't even check their online orders, so you have to call and let them know... In Vietnamese. Which would then be my problem. lol

Thanks for the suggestions, aibiet! I just have no idea how to go about finding these sites on my own.

What's the point of online shopping if they dont check online order? :lol: they may call you to confirm the online order and the time they deliver as it's COD. They dont want to bring the stuffs and nobody receive and give them money back :lol: but you can pass this step if you are always availabe for the delivery.

I've seen Zalora have ad. banner when using Expat-blog and assumed you know how to google it with the name of the sites :lol:www.zalora.vnwww.tiki.vn

bonus: www.lazada.vn and they also have www.ebay.vn

Anyone ever ordered anything from Lazada?  They're online only, there is no store, I've never had an order arrive.  Don't need them now though there are a dozen stores in BigC selling the same stuff.