Table Tennis

I would like play table tennis, as it is my favorite sport, is there any body want to play with me?, and where?

Best Regards!
Hossam

Hi Hossam,

Sure thing, me a big fan of table tennis as well!! how about this Tuesday? there is a place on Dammam Corniche where we can play.

what say you?

Wonderfull, you're most welcome 3dnan, so what is the time exactly?, and where we can mate?,as I missed this play for a long time but I am an expert, so you have to be worry my friend.

Haha, don't put your hopes up, me just a newb ;)

Shall we meet at 7pm near shati mall? Near Sheraton hotel?

Hossameldien wrote:

and where we can mate?

:lol:

Trapezius wrote:
Hossameldien wrote:

and where we can mate?

I found that quite amusing, too, but just laughed silently to myself ;)

Hossameldien, 'where can we mate' means you want to have sex with him for the purpose of procreation. I believe you only wanted to MEET him (but I could be wrong lol).

Trapezius wrote:
Hossameldien wrote:

and where we can mate?

Come on, i was trying to be nice and polite but you had to add coal the fire!! Lol

Alliecat wrote:

(but I could be wrong lol).

Not could, MUST be wrong!! Otherwise, am outta here!!!

3dnan wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

(but I could be wrong lol).

Not could, MUST be wrong!! Otherwise, am outta here!!!

Oh, I'm SURE I'm wrong (and please, make note of this day:  the only time in the history of EB I admitted I was wrong!!! :P)

Sure I was mean "meet him", sorry for disturb you, as my english langauge not good,

Thanks Alliecat for your clarification, and try to come to Dammam and we will just play Table Tennis (ping pong)

Hossameldien wrote:

Sure I was mean "meet him", sorry for disturb you, as my english langauge not good,

Thanks Alliecat for your clarification, and try to come to Dammam and we will just play Table Tennis (ping pong)

You're a good sport, Hossameldien--we were just teasing you :)  Your English is actually pretty good!

As for table tennis, I am terrible at it.  I want to play 'nice' and get angry when people start slamming the ball off the corner (meaning, of course, I miss it and have to go fetch it!).

Have fun, guys :)

So we met, started exchanging shots and warming up and it was all good...

Then we started playing a game.. 1st game He beat me to pulp, 2nd game, he stopped midway and was like "this guy is hopeless" and started coaching and teaching me!!! Haha :lol:
Apparently he is an expert in Table Tennis!!

But nice to meet you Hossam, shall play again soon :)

Realy I enjoyed as I am a hug fan of table Tennis and finally I found good place, thank you very much 3dnan, and nice to meet you too, also note every thing by tranning will be easy, and I expect good for you,
Sure we will play again.:)

I would like to play Table tennis, Are you guys still playing, what is the location

Hello asimtt,

Please note that this thread is an outdated one from 2013, you might not get any reply  :(

However, you can post an ad in the Sport partners in Dammam section of the website so that you may lay your hand on a table tennis partner.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

Still anyone is up for table tennis?

still playing table tennis ?

me

I can play if u like

Yes dear i am intrested to join the game with some one and FYI i am not a professional, player but, i like to play it regularly as it helps me keep me active healthwise. I'am ready to join if Table tennis is available at power gym alkhobar. Please let me know and text me your contact details so that i can enquire about it at power gym and let you know the update. My contact details are ***. Send me an email i will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey guys
Been in Dammam city for a while and really interested in having a table tennis game with anybody
If interested .. kindly text me

R u professional ???

Not really .. just playing every once in a while when the circumstances fit ..
But I can tell you I have an upper intermediate level

Hi
R u interested to play tt
Looking out for a partner