SOS

Hi Everyone, i'm from Viet Nam and i come to Bangkok several days ago, i'm broke now and my atm card cant use in Thailand, so i'm in dire need. I really need a job, i can do everything, just need sth to eat and a small money. If you have any information, call me please 0874 265 200
Help!!!
(I'm friend of the owner of this account, i'm a boy)

Hi lilythu,

Can you please tell your friend to feel free to create an account and to give us more information about the kind of job he is looking for, this might be helpful in his search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Can you call him:(. Cuzz, now, i get touch with him through facebook only. I think that now he is starving and need working to make money....His English is so good. he can work and dish washer.. or waiter in a small restaurant..

Pleassssssse help my younger brother:((

Hi lilythuy,

Please note that David is a member of the Expat.com team. He is here to guide the members.

I can advise you to post an ad in the Jobs in Bangkok section for your brother, giving all necessary details concerning his experiences, skills and qualifications please. It may help him to get a job more rapidly :)

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

welcome to expat

I can advise you to post an ad in the Jobs in Bangkok section for your brother,

it is better and you can to find many job