Nederlandse School Benin

I applied online for an English teaching position at Nederlandse School Benin and less than a week later have a contract.  I am concerned about the authenticity of this offer.  Can anyone confirm that this is a working school and tell me what a normal offer would be like for a English teacher coming from abroad? 

Thank you!

i never see in BENIN A SCHOOL OF Nederland perhap's that is a new school. please send on forum the website on which you apply to verify if that from benin?

Hi Tabaann, I have exactly the same concern. I recently got a job offer from this school as well but the process was quick and easy...not the usual experience when applying for an international school. I found the posting on ESLemployment.com. The contract was relatively basic but offered a wage that seems a little high for the region. Is this your experience?

Exactly. When did you apply?

This is the reply I got from the Dutch Embassy when I sent them a copy of the contract:

Thank you for your message and your inquiry into the presumed job offer that you have received from the Dutch school in Benin. I can inform you that the Dutch School has never advertised for a position of an English teacher, and that the job offer you received is fraudulent.

Sincerely,

[Moderated: off topic]