Koh Rong - Royal Group

Hello everybody!!!
I'm considering the opportunity to move to Koh Rong..I've lived  and worked several years in Thai .. I was fascinated by Koh Rong and I was thinking to open/buy a business over there... but I saw the Royal Group project of development in the island.
Could somebody help me to understand if would be a risk to buy a business there .. I mean can they kick me out if they wanna build up something where my business is set up?
Thanks in advance
Fran:D:D:D

Hi macimini,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you give us more details about the business you are going to settle there, this might help us to guide, and look for those information you are looking for. :)

Regards,

David.

Hello.... I am living in Koh Rong. And I have also a business to sell because I have a project in Phnom Penh. If you open a business in Ko Tui Village (where arrive the ferries....) is not a risk.
Also because this year banks borrow a lot of money to locals khmer people to buil guesthouses and business.....
I donŽt think that banks want to loose their money.... :)
The project of big developement exist but itŽs sure that take a lot of years and start from the desert beaches around the island.
Ciao
Laura

Here's the official website: kohrong.com.kh/home.php