Temporary accomondation recomendations

Hi,

Will be arriving KL early October. As my son will be taking intake exams for several schools I do not know for a month or so in what area I will be wanting to find a permanent condo.

Therefore I was hoping anyone has any recomendation for reasnoble priced (aprox RM 2500/month) serviced (or non serviced) recidences in and around KL? It needs to be 1 or 2 bedroom.

Best Regards

Kent

regarding flat / condo rental you guys can refer to

techrealtors.com.my ( is a real estate company )

or

kennyly.iagent.my

kenny ho :017-2028807

or

Property consultant and agent.
Taking care all the needs for expats.
email us sgunnalan[at]yahoo.com
60362118871 ( Guna  )

Please email Agnes - [email protected].  She is resident in KL area and very knowledgable and helpful. She should be able to advise you how best to go about everything during the important time ahead, including accommodation, transport, etc.

Gravitas wrote:

Please email Agnes - [email protected].  She is resident in KL area and very knowledgable and helpful. She should be able to advise you how best to go about everything during the important time ahead, including accommodation, transport, etc.

Thanks for that, I have sent her a email.

Kent

Jackcoll wrote:

regarding flat / condo rental you guys can refer to

techrealtors.com.my ( is a real estate company )

or

kennyly.iagent.my

kenny ho :017-2028807

or

Property consultant and agent.
Taking care all the needs for expats.
email us sgunnalan[at]yahoo.com
60362118871 ( Guna  )

Thanks Jackcoll, I will check these things out as I narrow down the short term alternatives. Just a note; the location of the apartment/condo is of little importance as I will be havig a car...

Kent