Just arrived. Would love to meet up with some people.

i also like making new friends.lets be in touch.my email is [email protected]

Hello, i'm Taoufik Harraga a graduated student from the University Chouaib Doukali El Jadida Morocco, and now working as teacher in the private sector. I'm eager to know about other cultures and religions and also I like to meet news friends and show them arround in my city Sidi Rahal Chatai, it is far away from casablanca by 30 kms.Thats going to be a honour for me.

Malheureusement je ne suis pas encore sur place, mais j'arrive fin janvier et j'ai bien envie aussi de rencontrer des gens. Je ne connais pas grand monde, je serai aussi à Maarif et j'aimerais bien pouvoir profiter de ce super pays (j'en suis sûre) avec du monde!
Donc si tu eux me rentrer sur facebook je suis Louise Favel et à bientôt j'espère, en attendant profites bien!

Louise.

Hi Louise,

Welcome to your second country Morocco. If you need anything just contact me I will be here to help, that is going to be a honour for me:)

meg your inbox is full, delete some msgs so i can send you a brand new one

Have done. Sorry about that. Should be space for a msg now :)

Ok my friend  :|

@Louise > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum or you can interact in French on the French Casablanca version forum :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would also like to remind all that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : off-topic. Please go through the Living in Morocco guide.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi

would be happy to show you most highlighted places in casablanca
beginning by a must-see, the rick's cafe

and other places which would make you enticed with casablanca

ciao

yasser
Casablanca