English Teacher positions in Vientiane

Greetings,
Been traveling around Southeast Asia for the past year and really enjoy Laos.  I have a degree, post bac teacher certification, 3 years teaching experience and will attain my TESOL in august.  Are there teaching positions available?  Best way to apply?  Anyone have recommendations?

Yes there are positions available. Try Kiettisack, Panyathip and AIS in that order.

Kiettisak school were looking for a science and maths teacher recently.

ancientpathos wrote:

Greetings,
Been traveling around Southeast Asia for the past year and really enjoy Laos.  I have a degree, post bac teacher certification, 3 years teaching experience and will attain my TESOL in august.  Are there teaching positions available?  Best way to apply?  Anyone have recommendations?

Hi Ancient, :)

1). How did it work for you?

2). Please take a look at my post at https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 78#1774375

Can you - as someone who passed through similar situations successfully - be of help to Eddy?  :/

I haven't been to Laos but am interested in it.  Seems to be a very mountainous country.  Anyone know if there are volunteer opportunities (maybe teaching English to orphans or people out in the rural area) that doesn't involved PAYING money?  To an American, paying to Volunteer is just a wierd concept.  I'm working for you for free; you should at least house me and feed me.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. + Post post your advert in the Language teacher jobs in Laos.]

Hello John,
I have been traveling and just now read your post. The advice you gave is the same as I pass on to a friend in Saigon.