Hello, Bonjour, last but not least Salam

So my name is meriem

I'm currently residing in france and I'm looking forward to meet new people from around the world, learn a little bit about your customs, traditions, languages anything anyone wants to share.

I really think that talking to different people is the best way to get inspired (I'm an artist from time to time).

As for myself I have a lot to offer I would be very pleased to talk to you about my own cultural background stories of ancient berbere civilizations the evolution of art and people in morocco answer any question you might have on france as well since it's kind of my second home and so much more I'm just short of topics right now :)

Just name a topic and I'm pretty sure I could get interested enough to get involved in it.

Thank you in advance for reading this :)

HELLO miriam welcome as you can see in my profile iam an algerian living in shanghai , i would like to exchange a lot of things about ur cultures traditions specially improving my french.

Of course it would be great I'd love to I myself would like to learn a lot about your dialect here is my e-mail I'm more of a gmail person : [email protected]
Best regards dear abes

Hi Meriem.

I'm Vanz. I would also like to meet people from France. I believe you know Federico Mahora, am I right.

Well, welcome to you.

Hi vanz pleased to meet you I don't think I do could you be a little more specific and thank you :)

Salam meriem,
Welcome aboard my dear.

It is really interesting to have a chance to discuss with you about both arts and philosophy.

Cheers,
MO.

Hi meriem,
I dropped by your profile and found that link about the a musical video.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ofC5Vos2MU

Actually, I wanna get to know more "in terms of this video" about the vision you expect in life and what would like to be.

Cheers,
MO.

hi

Hello SGIZ.

Would you mind telling us a little bit more than a simple 'Hi' ;)

Thanks

Karen :)

sure but im a little bit shy and some times icant find the words to say so i just say hi :rolleyes:

ASLAM O ALIKUM!Meriem مرحبا بكم في بلوق المغتربين.it pleasure to know that you keep the same passion that I keep.as being artist i am also interested in different people and their traditions sepcially arabic countries and Morocco always attract me becasue my friend visited their and he told me about such a dreamy land for my type of people.i hope we will be good friends.waiting for your response.
warm regards:ALI MUJTABA

i want to know about Moroccan people and its traditions and according to your date of birth you are Sagittarius,me too.<3

Hi meriem ,

Just as you know.. Your post is  now on the Paris Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team