Robbery in Remraam Community

Just want to warn everybody in Remraam community, or who wants to move there to be alert and close all doors.  Someone broke into our apartment, and stole all our money.  We live on the ground floor so it is easy access.  I always thought that Dubai is the safest place, but now i am not so sure about it.  The creep came in while i was sleeping!!  It is disgusting and wrong!!!

that was so horrible

thanks for alerting us

milands wrote:

Just want to warn everybody in Remraam community, or who wants to move there to be alert and close all doors.  Someone broke into our apartment, and stole all our money.  We live on the ground floor so it is easy access.  I always thought that Dubai is the safest place, but now i am not so sure about it.  The creep came in while i was sleeping!!  It is disgusting and wrong!!!

nowadays no place in the world safe
and you u need to take care  more about your privet

Thanks for letting us know about the robbery..I'm really sorry to hear what they did...just awful! A few weeks ago a creepy young man came to my door (we are on 1st floor in remraam) and was forcing me to take a CD on his water company which i wasn't interested in...as he was giving me his very unconvincing sales pitch he was edging his way inside my apartment little by little and forever checking out what we have got inside..he didn't make eye contact once! Very creepy and worrying. I think we need to insist that the security guards keep the lobby doors locked and call the tenants on the telecoms whenever there are people wanting to come to our doors. Security seem to just sit there and let anybody in.

Always note down descriptions of suspicious persons, their phone number if possible, and any business card.  You can inform Dubai Police anytime over toll free and confidential lines.  They will take it from there.

Thank you for letting us know... Will keep my eyes open..... So sorry to hear what happened...

nowhere is 100% safe, so gotta be careful and always watch, thanks for letting us know, good luck to u !

i want to move in dubai and also thought it's a safe place. but i must be carfull! sorry for you