Uganda

BE SPOILED AT THE VINE GUEST HOUSE, UGANDA
My country, Uganda is amazing. It simply creates a feeling of new beginnings each morning we wake up. Today i visited The Vine Guest House, and had the most memorable stay . Located on the Airport highway on Dr. Lubega Road, plot 38, Mirza, Entebbe.

What should you expect to find at the Vine Guest House Guest house? The list is quite long but I don't overlook any details that add to the enjoyment of my visit, because I am a valued visitor and I deserve the best they can offer.
This applies to service, smiles and a hearty, warm welcome and that's before you see the apartments and their contents. Located in this charming, friendly town with its rich culture and heritage, the Vine Guest House fits right in.
The house is fronted by a long and wide veranda, a feature so essential in sunny Uganda. Each one of the self-catering apartments has a private entrance so that no guests need fear that they'll disturb others as they come in or go out to explore or dine out.
For those who choose to prepare their own meals, each unit's kitchenette is beautifully equipped with a 4 plate stove, microwave oven, kitchenware in which to cook, crockery, cutlery and utensils, a fridge and a table at which to relax over your meal in larger units.
All units have electric fans for the guests comfort whatever the season.
Pristine, high quality bedding, linen and towels are supplied, items which add to the decor and ambience of each tastefully furnished suite. Gazetted car parking ensures that vehicles are secure.
Breakfast is served with complimentary tea and coffee. Fresh fruit juice is served, alongside other delicacies.
Bathrooms are kept spotless by the dedicated, honest personnel, who are always ready with a smile and greeting. Their aim is to keep guests happy and ensure that they don't have to lift a finger – that's part of what they do. Because they're situated in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood, a peaceful night's quality sleep and rest is what you can expect.
All units are spacious and are priced per unit. Some family apartments take five and others accommodate one or two persons.
The Vine Guest House is very tourist orientated since its such a popular destination of choice. They have received National Heritage status.
Fine examples of early Ugandan architecture, art and craft are found all over the town and surrounding areas. Quaint villages are close enough to explore in a day and there is so much to see and do, that you'll require several days just to view some of the main attractions.
Whether your interest is history, culture, archaeology, geology or participating in outdoor and adventure activities, our town and area has it all, in abundance.

Ugandans are known for their friendliness, hospitality and helpful natures and readiness to stop and have a chat. These are all Ugandan traits, but they are found especially in the central region in which The Vine Guest House is located.

Contact The Vine Guest House via email at [email protected] or call +256782803248   , make a reservation and arrive.One visit is never enough.

Hello AISU DELILAH.

I invite you to recommend this guesthouse into the Uganda Business directory - Tourism (Guesthouses) section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Aurélie , will do:). Thank you for your advice on that. I appreciate it.Hope to hear from you more often                                                                       Regards, Delilah