Really Need HELP !

Hello there to all of you ,
My name is Ionut and as my first topic/post I really need help , advices from every Seychellois or Foreigner that lives / work / have family in seychelles .
This post will be a long one to read so please be patient and read my sadness.Currently im in UK . I meet a girl here and we've been togheter for 1 year now ( she is from seychelles ) . She had to go back in Seychelles because of a goverment bond and i had to stay here . After 1 month we decided that i should come there for a holliday to stay with her and to see how is Seychelles ( Since i've never heard of ), ok ... Did come there and stay for 2 Month at begining after i return back to UK .
While i was in uk after the holliday , after 3 month i remember correctly , we decided that i should come again to seychelles and settle there with her . And again i was in seychelles .
3 Month while i spend ( second time ) in seychelles i was looking for a job and everywhere i've been refused or get a reply with "We will contact you" , but in vain .... ( First holiday , the work permit company could get easily from Immigration Office , while second holiday i've been ... James Michel changed the law that now Seychellois have priority , i understand that seychellois is a priority , and company's must apply to ministry of employment so , after that i didn't stand a chance to get a job there ).
Ok , we decided that i go back to UK to my ex-job and after that she will come aswell ( with a tough that in seychelles things will chill with the law change ) , she did stay 3 months here and after she did go back .
Now again , im on expat-blog looking if someone did advert for job offering in seychelles , and again no hope for me to see anything new .

I want to tell that i've been looking for a Job in Seychelles for more than 6 months now and no hope for me and i don't know what to do. I did google everything to be usefull and nothing .
All i could see intresting is "Dependant Permit" and "Residencial Permit" .
I'm not a rich person to open a business there and i don't have a good education ( school i mean ).

Thanks for reading all this wall and im waiting for anybody with suggestion or help if possible .
Feel free to contact me via
phone : +44 7702 669 327
email : [email protected]
Or leave a reply Here

Hi Ionut,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In which sector are you looking for work ? What are your skills please ?

I'm sincerely hoping that you end up getting a job. I'm sure you will get a reply soon :)

Best of luck.. keep it up :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello , my field of study was mechatronic engineering .

For now , i will more than happy with any job . I learn very quick at any job

Hi ionutzzu14,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Engineering and technical services jobs in the Seychelles, with details of your skills and qualification. This might be helpful. :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks david .

Waiting for more advices :)