French teacher

hi everyone.......i want my kids to travel abroad in the near future so i want them to be fluent in  english and french ... they are good in english now but i want them to start learning french , we are in alexandria now ...... how can i find a native speaking french teacher to help teach them?

Hello yumna-swilem,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may want to post an ad in the Alexandria classifieds > language classes as well.

Hope you find a native speaking french teacher very soon.

All the best,
Christine

thanks a lot i'll do that ! :)

Hello,

Are you still looking for french teacher?

hi, i'm looking for french teacher, please contact me

Hi ramah_1,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Alexandria section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[Moderated: no copy/ paste pls]

Have you had any luck in finding the french teacher. I am actually looking for a native speaking french tutor for my 6 years old son. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help. I have already placed an ad on Alexandria classifieds.

hello,
Thank you for your message. I teach French and English and I will be in Dubai as from 26th October until 21st November. I  am experienced teaching kids. I can also teach on Skype. Contact me for more info on Skype. My ID is pierreguichard1

Hi ....
I found a french native but then she left alex ... now I have a British young lady with perfect French who gives both English and French :) so my kids are starting to talk french and their English is perfect :) they are in the ig education system :)  here is my email if you want more information [email protected]

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Here is my contact email, so that we can discuss the matter further: [email protected]
Are you coming to Alexandria, Egypt when you leave Dubai?