Health work vaccancy information in south sudan

please i am  a suegical/O.R  theatre nurse with more about 25 years  of work experience in st, pauls govermental  teaching  hospital,  i want  to  come  south sudan to  workin my profession, then what would you advice me ?

i am a male nurse, General Nurse, who worked in peripheral health facilities/ clinics in Botswana. i also worked in a hospital setting, in different departments, Accident and emergency unit, Paediatric ward and Male and Female Medical and Surgical wards. i also worked in a clinic providing Preventive, curative and rehabilitative services, with ante-natal and maternity services. I have experience in working with the youth and fit well in different results oriented teams. Male-Nurse from Botswana

i would love to be part of the health team in South Sudan

iam samuel, a public health working in the directorate of prevention in south sudan under state ministry of of health with some experience in ngo setting since 2009-2012.
I have also been a team leading focal person in community mobilisation with population servise international in south sudan. i therefore, call upon the world to help reduce the impact of health in africa

yu know brother TESHALE Biku, south sudan is a multi national, multi religion and multi political country. getting to south with a purpose of helping the region to dev't has no effect n i wist i have resources all those i thnk will let this country dev't, are to be given an oppertunity.

thank 4 ur request

I can work with every body with love  becouse i am christian in christ. the only thing what i want is good payment and peace...then i can work very hard !!

hi am bwayo herbert from uganda an enrolled nurse by qualificaton currently living in south suadn and would like to get a job in my profession

Hi bwayo herbert,

I suggest you post your resume in the Nurse job offers in South Sudan section please :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

thx thus great advice

[Moderated: post your resume in the Healthcare jobs in South Sudan pls]

Iam Lucy a registered nurse with a higher national diploma in HCBC  HIV/AIDS care.i have 8 years of experience.Would love to work in south sudan.

Hi mugolucy,

I suggest you drop your resume in the designated section which is Healthcare jobs in South Sudan please :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien

An online search should give you some contacts. Look for NGO's like MSF(medicien san fronteire) or look on UN website.

am Fred, i am a  Registered Clinical officer with 4 years of experience. i have been working with a local NGO here in kenya dealing with general outpatient care, HIV management and minor surgery. i would like to take ajob in South Sudan. s

Hi  fredongesa,

Maximilien wrote:

Hi mugolucy,

I suggest you drop your resume in the designated section which is Healthcare jobs in South Sudan please :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.