Nepalese Living in Portugal

I am 25 year old Nepalese guy currently living in glasgow scotland since last 3 years . I am thinking to move to portugal after few month for stay but i dont know anyone there and dont have any informations about ,cost of living, getting jobs there ,and how to meet new friends there  . so i would like to make some new friends in portugal that i can explore the portugal together and whom will help me to get more information about the country.
Achut

Hello  Achut I'm Portuguese, and I can say that if you are thinking about going to Portugal has a very hard way to go. If you think of going to Portugal to work will be very difficult to find a job if you do not speak the language. the country is in a critical condition. The national minimum wage 450 euros. If you are on holiday or for sightseeing say it is a country with magnificent river beaches many sites and charming landscapes.

Thank you so much guys for your kind informations :)

Hi to all :)

I moved this post to the Lisbon English speaking Forum for better interaction with the other members.

Regards,

Diogo

i am also thinking to go purtugal my friend i am in switzerland here living cost is very heigh so if you have any way please sent me mail on [email protected]

Hi Prakash123 - please note that this thread is a bit old here :)