Looking for friends in Phuket

anyone still in Phuket? I just move here and don't know anybody accept people at work.

Hello Cookie-J.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your message has been moved to the Phuket forum for more interaction.

Can you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies?

Hope that you'll make interesting contacts on the forum.

Thanks

Karen :)

Thank you so much Karen,
I am here for my job and most of the time I am working but another hand of my free time, I have nothing to do and now trying to study more English Language. I am starting to do some sport as Thai boxing, running.
I love to read. My free time is staying at home must of the time.
The person I know is people who I am working with only. I wish I can knowing someone and making new friends close to my area.
I live around surin, bangtao, cheangtao, laguna area.
Thank you
Cookie

Hello :)

My name is Bec, I'm a 26 year old Aussie girl who will be moving to Phuket in 2 weeks to teach at an International School. I would love to meet new friends :D

What part of the island are you at?

hello bec...nice to meet you.....ı am living in phuket  and would love to meeet new friends who  native speaking english.....doing practise for me...........take care

Hey again :)

I'll be living near Phuket Town.. Working at an International School. Arriving on the 7th of August.. exciting times!

hi.  we are a Norwegian couple. i am 26 and my girl is 20. we just moved to phuket in february, currently living in Rawai. but we love traveling so you can find us anywhere in phuket at any time. we live to exersize. mostly lifting weights at Rawai Gym, but also looking to start muay thai. also we like diving,kitesurfing, motorcycles, adventures, meeting new people, and anything fun really!  we are staying for 2-3 years and reallw want to meet new people and make some friends! add [email protected] on facebook and say hello:D  or just send us a messege here
:D

I am living in Bangtao very close to Surin beach and near by cheangtalay or Laguna area.

Hello,

I would be interested in meeting up. I have just moved from the UK and helping my dad with his hotel and i as well have no friends outside of work. Maybe i could help you get better with your English ahah. If you are interested in talking or catching up, add me on Facebook- facebook.com/jordan.mcqueen.37

Hope to speak in abit!

Hi everybody!

I'm leaving in Chalong, I would like to meet some people as well!
I'm a manager and it's dificult for me to be friend with my thai colleages...
I do Muai Thai since 2 month and I love it (on sporting room Elite Chalong)!! I like to surf (Cookie-J, I think that you have a great beach for surfing near of you!), ... and maybe if you help me to practice english I can help you with your French!! :D
You can contact me by FaceBook "Marie Miou"
See you soon!!

hi cookie,
i am new to thailand and coming to phuket.. i like to know and meet new people around..
be in touch and we can have a gala time
vikash.amitian [@] gmail dot com

Hi Cookie,
Kamala is my living place.
If you want,we can meet somewhere around and talk about Phuket
All the best
Philip

Hi !
I'm new in Phuket too .. And I would like to meet people for hang out and do something of my free time ! Ha
I'm living in chalong, and I work at kata I'm hotel.
So if you want we have a drink together !

See you

Hi
My name is Sophie. I travel to phuket every week as my job is a flight attendant.  I don't know any one here so it would be nice to make friend with you.
Please let me know if u would like to go out for a cup of tea .
Take care :)

Hey! It's Maria Smithson.

I would love to meet up and grab coffee or ride the elephants or something a :) Let me know when you're free!

Maria

hi,where do you come from?I'm Max,i come from Italy and now i live in Phuket,i live in Kata with my wife..we opened a small shop,do you want to come to visit us?
we stay in thayna road 9/6 just next to Kata Gym.

hi,if you pass in Kata,i stay just next to Kata Gym,my name is Max(thayna road 9/6),we can be friend and i can present you other good friend.,don't worry.

Coming for holidays in phuket & pattaya from 26th dec to 7 jan. Would like to meet somebody.

Sure would love to meet :top: