Sharing information about Jakarta

Hello everyone, my name's Rudolph, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and I'd like to share things about this town, especially about music, ex: if you wanna perform here, with a band or groups to express your feelings of art, I also know few place here and some French expat living in Jakarta. I work with them as well. Regards :)

Hello Rudolphh.

Your topic has been moved on the Jakarta forum.

Could you please share your musical experiences and knowledge on Jakarta with us ?

What kind of music do they like? Do they do jam sessions?

Thank you.

Karen

karen1604 wrote:

Hello Rudolphh.

Your topic has been moved on the Jakarta forum.

Could you please share your musical experiences and knowledge on Jakarta with us ?

What kind of music do they like? Do they do jam sessions?

Thank you.

Karen

Hello Karen, thanks for concerning, yes we occasionally held a show with expat(usually French)once in three month at a place called Eastern Promise, located at Kemang, South Jakarta. We love all music, especially if they brought their homeland music :), of course we did jam sessions, depends on the event. Please pay a visit sometimes if you are interested :)

Eastern Promise.

Expensive (all bars are in Jakarta)
Nice curry
Nice place

Worth a visit if you like bars.

mas fred wrote:

Eastern Promise.

Expensive (all bars are in Jakarta)
Nice curry
Nice place

Worth a visit if you like bars.

And the crowd are always amazing x)

rudolphh wrote:

Hello everyone, my name's Rudolph, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and I'd like to share things about this town, especially about music, ex: if you wanna perform here, with a band or groups to express your feelings of art, I also know few place here and some French expat living in Jakarta. I work with them as well. Regards :)

Thanks for sharing Rudolphh :)
I wished i had angel voice, so i can perform there, haha..
Only karaoke and bathroom accept me as a singer :p

Greets,
Debby.

Hi Rudolphh, are you working at EP? Or just a regular there?
I used to come there quite often with my friends, what kinda music do you guys usually play? Or is it a mix? Would like to see sometime.

Nice to meet you Debby :)
Everyone can sing, but not everyone is good at it. Some of those people can learn to sing good but some can't. As long as you can carry a tune and do your high and low notes properly then yes! :D

rudolphh wrote:

Nice to meet you Debby :)
Everyone can sing, but not everyone is good at it. Some of those people can learn to sing good but some can't. As long as you can carry a tune and do your high and low notes properly then yes! :D

im blind with notes :(
Pheew..
Do re mi ... are the roots, but im blind with those :p
Ok, will be a person that enjoy the performance not a player one. Lol.

@Annie, when you are in town, lets go together to see Rudolph and his friends :) play good music. #new ideas again.

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hi Rudolphh, are you working at EP? Or just a regular there?
I used to come there quite often with my friends, what kinda music do you guys usually play? Or is it a mix? Would like to see sometime.

Hi Sophie
Nope I'm not working at EP, i do regular there , make a band with French expat, and perform a live music there once in three months. We usually play world music, pop, trance, dubstep, dance, and mix as well :D We also play at the other bars, such as Rolling Stones, etc :)

Hi Deb, yea, lets. Sounds like fun :-)
Been a while since I last visited!

Yeah, I always go to EP. Just living opposite side :)

Please let me know when there is event, I will for sure have a look :)

Kebe Tang wrote:

Yeah, I always go to EP. Just living opposite side :)

Please let me know when there is event, I will for sure have a look :)

Will do :)

Hi Rudolph,

i'm andy ,i'm happy to meet you ,can you add me skype:guojigong or gmail: [email protected]