Weekend Meeting

Is it confirmed that tomorrow 9:30 at the door of second cup cafe in localizer mall?

robbie101 wrote:

Any Filipinos regularly joining the meetings? :)

Not yet, But you can always be the FIRST one and set an example !! :)

saimans wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

Hello everyone....i was away for holidays and now i am back.....i am up for 18th morning....see u guys there...

See you there !! :)

@ HRGURU - This weekend plan exists ???

Sorry Saimans for late reply. Out of city for the last weekend.

Any new gathering?

Hey guys.....please inbox me if you plan any upcoming gatherings :)

Me too,

I've been in Riyadh for about a week now. I hope to meet up sometime at a meeting if they are still taking place.

invite me ya gays :(
or this gathering for non-saudis only :(

The meeting is for all nationalities, its temporarily suspended since last two weeks since most active members are out of country. Hopefully this meeting will resume again in the coming weeks. I will keep updates posted here.

any party or gathering plan for jeddah.....

or hiking in nearby plz do let me know

Hi - just in and looking to join groups and have a little down time...let me know if any plans come up?
:)
CP

Hi All,
I am new in Saudi arabia.
Looking to make friends.
I do not live in a compound so it is boring being alone sitting in the hotel..

nice to  know and follow

Glad to see a lot of interest, the meetings will resume soon and I will update all.

yes good to be get together

I'd like to join but my schedule doesn't fit.  :(

Hi,

No hearings from any guys from JDD, please do let me know.

I wish i could...

Sounds like fun! count me in~

any gathering nowadays?

I will like 2 join...In jeddah

:D

Good day .
My name in Natalya.
We are currently leaving in Bahrain and planning to visit Saudi Arabia.
I would like to ask you if there is expat woman's gathering in Saudi Arabia.
Like morning coffee or bazaar? Preferably  in Khobar or Dammam.
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

@cappuccino, Guess you are in the wrong side of the blog, this one is for riyadh. May be better to post in dammam blog.

Dears,

Sorry the meetings could not be conducted for some time. But we are back and this weekend hopefully there will be a meeting. Any one interested in joining us, is welcome. The meeting place and time remains the same.

Dear all,

Why don't we organize a weekend meeting at Fal Compound (where i stay) near Exit 8. There is a good restaurant "Crystal".

If anyone interested in a get together please advise your names by tuesday evening so that i can given them to the restaurant.

Regards

Vijith Menon.

vijith732 wrote:

Dear all,

Why don't we organize a weekend meeting at Fal Compound (where i stay) near Exit 8. There is a good restaurant "Crystal".

If anyone interested in a get together please advise your names by tuesday evening so that i can given them to the restaurant.

Regards

Vijith Menon.

A meeting in a compound requires all to gather first and also requires permission , good idea though if an interested group can be found. we are meeting and hhaving breakfast in different places as of now, you are welcome to join us.

Feeling bored and was going through different topics at the forum. I like the unity of guys:) ......good going guys  :top:

Inshallah you will be soon early the Unity of guy

We had yet another meeting today, present were just TLLL and me, even though many guys promised to show up. No hard feelings, just make it  when you guys can.

Sure, you are right , topics should be change, please tell a idea,

It's really great to know that you guys are having activities/meetings like this... hope I could come next time..  :D

I am happy to join you , I will wear THOP AND RED GOTRAH
:thanks:

YES SURE :dumbom:

Hi everybody,

Let me share a good tip with you  ;)

For a meeting to be successful, i think that it would be best if you can follow these points :

- Create a new topic for each meeting ( for better visibility) and to redirect the other members (already willing to participate) on it.
- Select a date, time and the place that the meeting will take place at least one or two weeks before, so that the other members have the time to see the topic and have the time to plan it well.

What do you think? ;)
Expat.com team can also help you so that this meeting can be a success.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Re: Weekend Meeting

To confirm again we are meeting on Friday at 3:30 ish or after evening prayers, all who can attend is welcome.

@ suzan : boys only unfortunately as of now and as slyshooter said if there are more women who is interested we might look into organizing an event where women also can participate

See you there guys :)

Nice

Aboud_22222222 wrote:

Re: Weekend Meeting

To confirm again we are meeting on Friday at 3:30 ish or after evening prayers, all who can attend is welcome.

@ suzan : boys only unfortunately as of now and as slyshooter said if there are more women who is interested we might look into organizing an event where women also can participate

Is this a new meeting or a different group meeting of expats from this blog. If different please create a new post since this thread ,the meeting takes place at 9:30 am in the morning.

Glad to know more people are gathering.

Dear all,

Any meeting scheduled for this weekend ?.

Anyone interested in a get together/dinner at FAL compound do advise.

Regards,

Vijith.