Weekend Meeting

HRGuru wrote:

Tasteful meetings started all. Thank you Mohsin, it was a great morning with good break fast.  Great Bike as well, congrats again.

I am glad you guys enjoyed your breakfast last Saturday :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Tasteful meetings started all. Thank you Mohsin, it was a great morning with good break fast.  Great Bike as well, congrats again.

It was great, hope more members could join in order to make the discussions and interaction more lively.

HRGuru wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

It was great, hope more members could join in order to make the discussions and interaction more lively.

I wud have loved to, but getting up so early on holiday is just too much for me :)

saimans wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

I wud have loved to, but getting up so early on holiday is just too much for me :)

Come on man, its for this amazing and tasty breakfast. Once you have tasted it I am sure you will be there even before us.

This Saturday means tomorrow we will be meeting up at second cup. Localizer mall & from there we will decide where to go for the breakfast.

Mohsin82 wrote:

This Saturday means tomorrow we will be meeting up at second cup. Localizer mall & from there we will decide where to go for the breakfast.

@ What time ?

930am sharp.

Hey guys !! you guys still doing this ??

when are you guys meeting next ? let me know the place and time.....

TheLoneRanger wrote:

when are you guys meeting next ? let me know the place and time.....

Keep looking for this thread, Mostly we meet at Second Cafe on Tahilia Street, time is still flexiblile....

See you this week :)

If anyone of u interested to join us on the weekly meetings. Plz PM me so we can exchange our contact numbers in order to stay in contact in case of any emergency.

Is this a mixed gender meet up or only single men? It sounds interesting.

So far it's a boys only gathering but something can b arranged if we hav some equal ratio from the other gender too.

I had feeling that was the case it sounded like more of a guy thing. :)

Kierith wrote:

Is this a mixed gender meet up or only single men? It sounds interesting.

At a public coffee shop?  I think the answer is obvious.

Yeah true. I meant to have it as mixed or single gender, but probably only men , and somehow got that rather obvious question. It could have been a mixed thing where two distinct but connected groups meet at the same place and then go to a secondary location. Anything is possible and not much would surprise me in Saudi anymore.

lets plan something for the next week....it will give everyone enough time to arrange their otherwise busy schedule...

Anyone went to the Australian BBQ at Khozama ??? is it any good ??

grefalda m myla wrote:

tnx lol,,,,,:lol:

Excuse me, but is this person talking to herself???? :huh:

Alliecat wrote:
grefalda m myla wrote:

tnx lol,,,,,:lol:

Excuse me, but is this person talking to herself???? :huh:

Guess she was.

As I have said before, the gathering as of now is only men, since only they turn up or ask to be included. If there are other members interested we can make arrangements.

What do you think guys about meeting in one of the most famous Arabic restaurant in Riyadh " alnajdeah Village" ? its near King Abduallah road.

We would certainly love to explore the ambiance if it.

guys i am little slow in understanding so can anyone of you please share the final place, date and time when you'll be meeting next because i see so many people suggesting places and everyone ready to try that new place, so this is creating too much confusion in my pea-brain.....

TheLoneRanger wrote:

guys i am little slow in understanding so can anyone of you please share the final place, date and time when you'll be meeting next because i see so many people suggesting places and everyone ready to try that new place, so this is creating too much confusion in my pea-brain.....

The meeting place is not changed until now. We will meet at Second Cup in Tahlia every Saturday at 9:30 am. Where we go from there and what we do is what is always changing.

HRGuru wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

The meeting place is not changed until now. We will meet at Second Cup in Tahlia every Saturday at 9:30 am. Where we go from there and what we do is what is always changing.

Is there any contact number which we can call hem in case we get lost ...?

Eng.ALARAB wrote:

I'll PM you mine and Mohsin's number. Any problems Mohsin?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Eng.ALARAB wrote:

Thats coool,,,,

Nop not at all.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Eng.ALARAB wrote:

Only to him ???? :nothappy:

TheLoneRanger wrote:

I did text you my number long time back !! ;)

Tomorrow we will meet at second cup coffee shop @ 930am sharp. Details provided in the thread with coordinates.

saimans wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

I did text you my number long time back !! ;)

Oh yes!! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.....how about tomorrow ??

Dear All,

Fourth Bowling Get Together is on.……

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312766

Mohsin82 wrote:

Tomorrow we will meet at second cup coffee shop @ 930am sharp. Details provided in the thread with coordinates.

I'm in. All EBians invited.

---

Location Information:

Riyadh Map http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP

Second Cup Coffee (the Weekly Meeting place) has been added to Riyadh Map. Open http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP and look for:

COFFEE: Second Cup
EB Weekly Meeting Place

Co-ordinates

Here are the co-ordinates: 24.699666,46.692643

WebLink

Here it is: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.699666,46.692643

TheLoneRanger wrote:

how about tomorrow ??

I will be there tomorrow @ 0930 hrs, lets see where off to from there.....

Had another great meet-up today... and a heavy breakfast :sleep

We cordially welcome the newly joined member @Eng.ALARAB to the gang :)

Thanks @HRGuru, @Mohsin82 and @Saimans.

Pleasure boss. It was nice to see u all & a new attendee Ahmed to our meetings in the group.

Hi am new in Riyadh and want to know what are this meetings and does you held this meetings every saturday?

Good to know that you guys enjoyed but weekend mornings are meant for sleeping.....don't any of you eat lunch or dinner ?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Had another great meet-up today... and a heavy breakfast :sleep

We cordially welcome the newly joined member @Eng.ALARAB to the gang :)

Thanks @HRGuru, @Mohsin82 and @Saimans.

Mohsin82 wrote:

Pleasure boss. It was nice to see u all & a new attendee Ahmed to our meetings in the group.

Thanks guys... I am really pleasure to know you all.... Looking forward to meet again

INSHALLAH.

TheLoneRanger wrote:

Good to know that you guys enjoyed but weekend mornings are meant for sleeping.....don't any of you eat lunch or dinner ?

We'll explore and enjoy many different breakfast options first. Will move to brunches, lunches & dinners gradually :)