Anyone working for Standard Chartered Bank Information Tech Division?

Hi..

I wanted to know if any one is working for Standard Chartered Bank IT Division in Tianjin. I have been approached for job , and needed some information regarding the same. Thanks

Hi rjv1704 ,

are you still looking for info? or you have already joined SC tianjin?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Thanks sethap,

Still not joined and looking for information.

I dropped you message in private... Thanks

Has anyone got offer for standard Chartered Bank ,Tech Division or working there, I am from INDIA, I like know few information about Living in Tianjin,

Thanks

Hi shetap,

Do you have any information regarding SBC in Tianjin and living style in Tianjin

thanks

Anybody working in SCB IT division in Tianjin or anybody from Tianjin. I am from india and like to know about cost of living and other things..

Cheers!
Jayant

Hi i am living in Tianjin and could support some information about living in tianjin. Generally speaking, the cost of living in tianjin is lower than Beijing or Shanghai depanding on which district you will live in, the main differcence between the districts in the rent of apartment. As for the other cost such as electric power,water and food, there are no significant differences.
Any more information pls feel free contact me.

Hi Shetap,

Can you please help me out here for the same query??

I need a lot lot info, please help me on this as I have to take decision on this.

Thanks