Looking for kabayan friends

Hi im new here in sharjah, working in Sharjah free zone as sales executive, i need some filipino friends coz i dont have any kabayan friends here.

Thanks,
Dhan Velasco

Hi Dhan,what a pitty, am too far, we could be friends, hehehhe! Anyway, good luck on finding kabayan friends!! Ingat!

Hi Danvel35.
Welcome to Expat.com and the forum.
Being new in a place is difficult in the beginning as we are new to the surroundings. As time goes by, we overcome this stage and tend to live life and make the most of it. :)

To help you get in touch with your fellow country men this link will surely help you. There are alot of Filipinos in your region, so hopefully you wont feel alone. :D

Good luck and best wishes ;)

J :cool:

Hi Dhan,what a pitty, am too far,

Hey BreezySandy, remember on Expat.com, everything seems close by ;) You can go from country to country without needing a visa :P

J :cool:

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the message, yes it is, were too far from from each other, maybe we can build our friendship here online if we really wanted diba, may i know your fb so that we can chat sometime. take care always.

dhan

Hi Dhan Velasco,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Sharjah forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hello kbayan Dan , im Enzoo , im here in Dubai

mga KABAYAN ask ko lang po OK po ba sa SHARJA? INDUSTRIAL area kasi kami lilipat OK BA DUN? MALAPIT lang ba un sa CITY? mababa ba talaga cost of living sa SHARJA compare dto sa ABUDHABI at DUBAI?

Hi fatangben,

Can you please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Sharjah forum for other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.