Lets get together for real:)

Hey, I've seen too many posts here about getting together, but not sure if anyone actually did. Let's meet for a drink this or next weekend. I'd love to meet people from other countries. I'm a native Russian, but lived in New York and Miami for last 6 years, just moved back to Moscow and would like to keep in contact with the English-speaking community of Moscow.
Let's create a group on Facebook, so it's easier to chat. My fb account facebook.com/skultyshev

Im down

Sounds good to me.

- group created.
We've done a similar thing in New York - worked out pretty well. Whenever we hit at least 50 ppl, we'll make it a closed group, so no strangers can spam.

Hi skultyshev > why facebook?

Expat.com is an exchange network where you can make lots of new contacts and organize meet up in your region/country.

Christine, its easier to chat on Facebook in a group. What if we post the event here and duplicate on facebook, so we can get more people to join? Do you live in Moscow as well? 
Or maybe you guys should create an official facebook group (not page, but a group) to unite all the expats of Moscow in one place. I can help out if needed.

hey man im agree about your idea i sent you friend request and hope you can accept me as a good friend and im waiting your reply .im in moscow now

Sergey i've sent you a request on fb as well.
If you wanna meet up with some english speakers you'd rather  check out couchserfing site as well as this one.
There's weekly meetings every tuesdays with a lot of people from any parts of the world.

Yeah I know couchsurfing, but it looks like there are more russians trying to learn english, and also  people who are just travelling, but don't live here. Thanks for the tip though:)

Joined!

i will be finishing my exams this month.
I don't know how this summer is gonna be,
i hope it won't be boring.
I hope to meet english-russian speakers.