Imtroduction of myself

I am an American 54 years old. I live in California. I was born in Illinois 100 miles west of Chicago in a very small two of 1500 people. I have always been independent.

I have one daughter 2 granddaughters and a grandson who love to my soul. They unfortunately live in Illinois so I see them in the summer. Not this year though because of the economy. Good ole government.

I like walking, horses ( a passion of mine) bike riding, the ocean very much.

Should you like to know more of me do not be shy. I am an Independent in my country. I do not care for Democrat's nor Republican's.

My families history lies in England, Wales, Ireland. Ancient family history takes me back to war of 1066. As well as to say that HenryII was our 23rd  great-grandfather.

Hi there,

I must say you have a great knowledge of your ancestors.which is great.you must know your roots, you descend. specially nowadays where people even don't know the name of there FATHER.
and yes i also enjoy bike riding and planning to get a membership of race club so i can ride a house.not only because i like it but also because i like horses but also my body need it my legs are straight(sort of thigh touching syndrome) so i want a little bend a little curve in them you that cow boy type not absolutely like that but a little so my knees don't touch with each while walking.

Are you from Ireland?

Yes horses are absolutely great animals. In my very young youth I had a horse which taught me a lot of responsibility, feeding, buying food, straw for the winter to put in his house, making sure I wiped him down and combed him when I was done riding.

I lost my parents. My dad in 1986 and my mom in 2006. That is when I felt I needed to know where I come from. So I got on Ancestry.Com and started my search for my family. Now I under stand why I am the way I am.

Best Regards,
Clair

Hi
No i am from Lahore,Pakistan my grand parents migrated from Delhi,India on 1947.
We do not actually have some system like ancestry.com in fact
we have a paper of family tree called SHAJRA-E-NASAB.Which is
transferred generation to generation and coming generation
made changes to it.Unfortunately my grand father died when my
father was quid young and my father died when i was only 10.
so never get a chance to talk to him about our ancestors.
one of the uncle of my father has the family three but we don't
know where he lived and where is our family tree.
but i know that my great and great great grandfather was from Delhi,India.
As i get a chance to talk to my maternal grandfather so i know
the full history of them.He passed away in 2008.But fortunately i spend a quality time with him, actually he was the one who introduce the world to me.

Anyways a part from this, i am coming to study in Ireland at Griffith College Dublin my ACCA on July i guess.as i still wouldn't get the permit yet.

Regards,
Adeel

What is life like where you live? Meaning are you free to do as you please or does your country have a lot rules about what women do?

The only other people I know anything about are Mexicans, Black, Philippines.

Living in the Midwest of the U.S.A it is majority white. We where not aloud to associate with Blacks. My father was born in 1917 my mom in 1935 so there were not a whole lot of immigrants as we have now. So all I knew where white people and my country.

When I moved to California in 1978 I learned to inter mix with every race. It was quite a culture shock for me.

Back home and in the south they are still pretty one mind about race least in the smaller towns. I think the civil war made the southern's feel the way they do. They do not even like us Northern"s, or as they call us "YANKES". They talk very slow and they say we talk very fast so we have to listen very hard to each other speak. It's rather funny since we are all one nation!
I went to the deep south once and it sacred even me. The civil war throw are country apart even after almost two hundred years. There is a lot of racial tense in our country now. Mostly between  White's, Black's and Mexican's. Especially in California.

That is why I want to move to Ireland. I want to feel peace as I did when I was young.

In Ireland I dream of a small cottage near any body of water and a horse and dogs. The love the people and their way of life. Right now it's but a dream.

Best Regards,
Clair

I know why you have such perception about Pakistan. I am also a view of BBC and CNN. unfortunately they always highlight what is wrong happening in Pakistan rather what actually happens here.

you know my father died when i was only 10 years old and my mother take care for us me a my one brother and 2 sisters form then. she used to pic and drop us from the school. you might hear the term "ladies first" but if you want to see practically you must come to Pakistan.women has such a great respect here.you know once my mother had an accident, she bang the the car from behind the car owner instead say anything to my mom he in fact drop my mom to our house after little first aid and not even say anything to her.once we are ready to go to school and standing in the porch but something wrong with the car it wasn't starting so a neighbor came and say don't worry and take us to the school and way back he also bring a mechanic with him and till today i even don't know the name of that good man.

i have two sisters one is doing her masters in English literature and younger one is doing graduation in commerce.at times they have to use the public transport for projects and assignment without any problem .my mother did here graduation in 1985 and even grandmother was a middle pass.

you know when CNN or BBC give news about Pakistan and play a video they show a all the men in beards and all the women with covered faces.but the truth is only my 10%Pakistani have beards and women also how cover there face are very few.and they always show very undeveloped areas and people with weapons.trust me Lahore is very developed we have sports complexes, five star hotels, international food chains, shopping malls, super markets and huge amount of restaurants .my age is 25 and i not even touch a gun.

And there is not many street crimes i walk in the winters on the street at 12 at night one day i cant sleep so walk at 4 in night. once when i was in Cape town, South Africa i was shocked when i experience street crime there i was living with a white family as paying guest and the lady there wont allow me to leave home after 5 in the evening.when i told this to my family my family want me to leave South Africa as soon as i can so i leave it only in 3 months.Apart from this problem Cape Town is a beautiful city. at least for me because the city i which i live there no sea and cape town has beautiful beaches and mountains.

i borne is big city and grow up in a big city population over 14 million, even then i want live in a farm house when i became old away from the the noise and pollution  of city and i want to do gardening want some dears and peacocks in my farm house and obviously my family my big joint family.

currently we are also facing huge amount of emigrant in Pakistan because the war in Afghanistan almost seven million emigrant came to Pakistan in just 5 years.

The news reports and such is why I like to talk to people about their country and hear what they have to say. Every country has bad elements (people) in them.
I'm sorry to hear you wear shot, how awful. I had a boss who's parents lived in Johannesburg. She was Born in Hamburg Germany and lived in South Africa then her family came to the States. She told me a lot of stories of Africa and how a costumer of ours dad was sitting at his kitchen window and was shot in the head. When I was age 10 I use watch a lot of animal shows on television, and want to moved there when I grew up to study gorilla's and chimpanzee's. But my life has just not turned out the way I wanted. There were so many things I wanted to be. Architect, raise the best race horse's in the world, join the military in 1976 I was 18. At one time I actually wanted to be a nun.  That was a crazy thought.!  It would take me five life times to be what I wanted to be.

I'm very impressed with your sister and their searcher for education. And I'm glad you shared  information with me about your country. Now I'm not totally ignorant about your country and customs.

I'm very sorry you lost your dad at such a young age, it is not fair. I was 26 when I lost mine, and 46 when I lost my mom. I was very close to my parents. my dad died on the operation table after a double heart bypass. I got the news at work so on my break I went to the back of the building and cried like a baby. My mom died of complication from diabetes. I still miss them and still want to call them when I'm sad or sick, but have to remember they are in heaven. But ...I have my daughter and 3 grandchildren. And I thank God for them every day.  I have never been married, I was raped wile I was babysitting my sister's best friends kids, by her husband. I was 15 and a 1/2.

Please tell me more about you and you family.

Best Regards,
Clair

i think this is happens to all of us when we start thinking about our profession or career.you when i start my education i want to become a banker like my father. but when i was in 12th standard i start taking interest in the arts, i thought, i am creative and start learning sketching and drawings i will show you some other time my sketches and drawings. but after that i want to become a graphic designer because at that time i was very keen to use computer and software i can edit photos very well. as i was not very good at studies as far as my siblings were, i was the weakest one so my elder brother suggest me the line of chartered accountancy line, neither my family no me know that how difficult it is. but i start taking my education seriously a know i am at the professional level of ACCA. but i do a lot of things not only accountancy stuff, like i like to disassemble the tech stuff i have, like my laptop, cellphones, computer and anything like that just want to know what is insight and how that stuff work.at time i actually made things useless but my mom don't say anything to me.i say that disassembling activity, OPERATION. like operation of mobile phone, operation of laptop.
i can also make minor repairs and fix my car and i can do a bit electrician work.i like to collect memories by taking pictures of them.
i think we have only a life and we should do whatever we want.although i am becoming and accountant but i want to do so many things i life. like i want the become and a director,a photographer,a painter,a engineer and a politician and much more. :P i know its crazy but yes i am crazy.
the personality which is impress me and to some extent my inspiration is Leonardo De Vinchi.
i wanna be like him "jack of all trades,expert of none."

sorry for your parents, my father also died due to heart fail.and sorry for that raping tragedy happens with you in that small age.i think that was one of the reasons you never get married in your whole life.

So whats your profession?

Regards,
Adeel