Thai community in Dusseldorf

Hello everyone,

My name is Ian and its possible I will be relocating from Bangkok to Dusseldorf in the next months.  My wife is Thai and our daughter Brianna will be 1 year old very soon.  As I expect I will be spending lots of hours in the office for my new job I want to find-out about the Thai community in Dusseldorf to help my wife and daughter settle-in.  Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks.

Hi Ian,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Christine, 

Do you have any discussion topics on repatriation experiences?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Hello Ian.

You can check the other threads on the Dusseldorf forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

We are, too, moving to Düsseldorf. We are currently in Lausanne, Switzerland and will arrive in Germany this summer. I am Thai and my husband, French. Our sons are 5 and 3 years old and will be going to the French school.

It would be nice to talk to you

Nat

Hi,

My name is Joann. I am not living in Dusseldorf, but my sister is currently living there with her new born and her husband. I would like to know if there is a Thai Community in Dusseldorf. I would like find someone to help with looking after my sister's new born... this would probably be temp/part-time basis.

My sister grew up in Thailand so we are most comfortable with finding a Thai person. I would be most grateful if anyone know if such help is available and if there is, what are the cost involve....

Thanks,
Joann