Flat

Hello I am new to this forum. I am moving to Dhaka in June and I would like to have an idea of apartment prices (already have done my research) but I would like something more specific.
I am looking for a one bedroom apartment fully furnished, with gym and swimming pool with all the western comodities. Would you happen to know how much would that be per month?

Thanks everyone.

hello chris. have warm greetings. thanks for choosing bangladesh. u can choose baridhara, baridhara d.o.h.s banani, gulshan area coz all the expats are living this area, and one bedroom flat price will be near about 18000-60000 depends on location and furniture s and hope u can find a good one if u are in dhaka and need any kind of help feel free to contact me. if u need my contact number please ask me inbox i will send it.

Hello dear I live in DOHS Baridhara.The area are very safe and known as foreigner living area.There are shopping mall/play ground/Mosque/Park/Walkway for evening or any time jogging & walking.The next building is fully occupied by British citizen.There are almost 20% foreigner lives here mostly Chinies/Sri lankan/US/British/Canada/Aussi ect.
I hope you will find comfortable to live in this are rather then to live in Gulshan/Banani.

If require pls ask for any info.

Bluechipbd
DOHS Baridhara
Dhaka
Bangladesh