Skateboard store in Khobar?

Is there any store in Khobar or Riyadh that specializes on skateboards?

gonzrule wrote:

Three places I can recommend you to try:

Al Falah Sports shop @ King Fahad Road, North Al Khobar

Delta Sports, Raashid Mall, Aqrabiya

Any sports shop at Mall of Dhahran

Highly recommended is Delta Sports, as it has lot of varieties when it is about sports.

Sports shops in Mall of Dhahran are also keeping most of the stuff related to skating shoes and boards.

There are many sports shops in King Fahad Road, if you understand the location and can reach there.

Good luck.

I am not sure about King Fahad Road and North Kobar, but I guess I'll checkout Delta and Sports Stores in those two malls.

Do they sell spare parts as well? If you happen to know by any chance :-)

shikra wrote:
gonzrule wrote:

Three places I can recommend you to try:

Al Falah Sports shop @ King Fahad Road, North Al Khobar

Delta Sports, Raashid Mall, Aqrabiya

Any sports shop at Mall of Dhahran

Highly recommended is Delta Sports, as it has lot of varieties when it is about sports.

Sports shops in Mall of Dhahran are also keeping most of the stuff related to skating shoes and boards.

There are many sports shops in King Fahad Road, if you understand the location and can reach there.

Good luck.

Shikra, all night I'd searched far and wide but found not a single skateboard. Thanks though.

gonzrule wrote:

Shikra, all night I'd searched far and wide but found not a single skateboard. Thanks though.

Gonzrule, where have you searched all night?

In and around Khobar. My endeavor is taking me to Riyadh this weekend. Can you imagine my agony? lol

gonzrule wrote:

In and around Khobar. My endeavor is taking me to Riyadh this weekend. Can you imagine my agony? lol

yes i can imagine because I have felt the same for some of my favorite stuff also...:)

Good luck with skateboard but I am still confused why you could not find it in the sports shops here in Khobar. I have seen plenty of them :O

shikra wrote:
gonzrule wrote:

yes i can imagine because I have felt the same for some of my favorite stuff also...:)

Good luck with skateboard but I am still confused why you could not find it in the sports shops here in Khobar. I have seen plenty of them :O

There's one shop at King Abdullaziz Rd that ran out of stock.

bahrain has a place called skate shack

Thank you.

im looking for a nike zoom stefan janoski low shoe. does anybody here know where i can find this shoe? :)

Hi  pee_dougie,

Welcome to expat-blog!

An introduction would be most welcome!

Thank you,

David.

pee_dougie wrote:

im looking for a nike zoom stefan janoski low shoe. does anybody here know where i can find this shoe? :)

I do not know how I can help you exactly because this forum is for Khobar, KSA. I read your profile and I saw that you are currently based in Cebu, the Philippines.

Anyway, Have you tried looking at Robinson's Mall or SM City?

im from cebu but im currently working here in Dammam,KSA.. well, in the phils, u can't buy nike sbs in malls..only on small retail shops somewhere in manila; i purchased them online..anyway, im looking for a skate shop where they sell these shoes - nike SBs, or Vans..i went to mall of dahrhan only to found out that they sell Vans shoes. im still hopeful that i can find these SBs in khobar though :)

Right, the Mall of Dahran has plenty of shops and I think they just opened a new area - an annex or something, so you get to see more shops now.

If you haven't been to Rashid Mall, then I think you should see it for yourself. It is a big mall too and there's plenty of shops inside. I do hope you find what you're looking for.

Another store I always visit for some shopping of sports clothes or shoes is Matjar al Watany. They seem to have a promo sale period every month. 

On the other hand, I do not look at a particular type of shoes, as long as my feet are comfortable and I can feel the board beneath the shoes, then it is all fine to me. What's with the Nike shoes anyway?

Well, I have this obssession for Nike SBs. they're just so cool. It's been awhile since i rode a skateboard. thanks for the tip!

i found a great deal in skateshoparabia.weebly.com might check that out.

skateshoparabia . weebly . com

namu23 wrote:

I got the link:

http://skateshoparabia.weebly.com/index.html

Thanks.

BTW, I had already bought one in Khobar more than a year ago, and was very happy and excited to learn skate boarding. The first slip was memorable, I must say.  :top:

gonzrule wrote:
namu23 wrote:

I got the link:

Thanks.

BTW, I had already bought one in Khobar more than a year ago, and was very happy and excited to learn skate boarding. The first slip was memorable, I must say.  :top:

Nice! I bought mine last month and still trying to keep my feet on the board. LOL

Where do you skate? I've heard a good place in Corniche but I've never seen anyone skateboarding when I went there.

namu23 wrote:
gonzrule wrote:
namu23 wrote:

I got the link:

Thanks.

Nice! I bought mine last month and still trying to keep my feet on the board. LOL

Where do you skate? I've heard a good place in Corniche but I've never seen anyone skateboarding when I went there.

I did it once just near the Bahrain Bridge where roads were being constructed there. There wasn't anyone there before, and so I felt it was all okay to lose balance, as no one would see me.  :D

Then as I learned the tic-tac maneuver, I felt I was ready to show off a bit at the Corniche area near Kudu. You can learn a lot of tricks there, as some flooring are sloped and will help you learn to skate through it, and there are quite a few pot holes - I'm sure you can practice olllie maneuver too. The only problem is that the floor is rough and it made it difficult for me to skate smoothly. Try doing it there this winter though.

From time to time, I see teenagers skate near the Corniche area. I am really hoping to see others do the same. It's such a fun experience. Just take care.

where did you skateboard in khobar? i saw some before. im planning to skate again, but dont know where to buy good board? do you have any idea? thanks.

I skate sometimes at Corniche, Khobar :)

I recommend skateshoparabia.com. They offer FREE SHIPPING CHARGES in Saudi Arabia via UPS. When i bought mine, it took them 5 days to deliver the complete set skateboard.

Hope it helps. :)

namu23 wrote:

I skate sometimes at Corniche, Khobar :)

I recommend skateshoparabia.com. They offer FREE SHIPPING CHARGES in Saudi Arabia via UPS. When i bought mine, it took them 5 days to deliver the complete set skateboard.

Hope it helps. :)

is there any store in khobar that i can buy directly? thanks for the answer. :D

You may want to visit Fitness Health Store in Khobar, few blocks away from Kadiwa market, they're selling skateboards complete set.

namu23 wrote:

You may want to visit Fitness Health Store in Khobar, few blocks away from Kadiwa market, they're selling skateboards complete set.

around how much bro? i'll check it on wednesday, kinda busy at work today :)

Hi All!

I am looking for replacement parts for my roller blades (specifically, ABEC bearings), will i find these in the sports shop mentioned above in Khobar?

Hello,

There is an online skate shop in Jubail.
They deliver free of charge to Dammam/ Khobar and Jubail skaters.

It's a good store with authentic skate supplies from the U.S.

https://www.facebook.com/firstyearskatesupplyco/

Where exactly have you seen skateboards?

@gonzrule woahh