Tourist visa requirements

Hello,

I'm a Tunisian girl aged 24 and I want to apply for a tourist visa to Pakistan to visit my fiancé's family. I've checked the Pakistan embassy's website for information regarding the required documents and there was a section about young girls traveling alone. So, I got confused about which category of visa shall I apply for as I'm not quite sure what they mean by "young girls"( I thought maybe underage because they're asking for a No objection Certificate from parents).

I hope girls with similar experience or who had been to Pakistan before could help me out.. that would save me alot of hassle because they want the NOC to be attested by  civil court and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 

Thanks in advance

Maryam

Hello Maryam.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Apply for tourist visa, ask any tour company in Pakistan to send you Letter of Invitation for the visa then you will get the visa very easily otherwise it is a bit difficult to get the pakistani visa

hello

I am khurram shahzad why are you come in pakistan where are you from send me detail for visa

Even i am confused and in a similar situation..i am trying to invite a friend from morocco but it seems too difficult to get a pakistani visa for her..the embassy in rabat is of no help and they dont even have a visa application form..i spoke to some one at the embassy and was told to get clearance from the ministry of interior ..which is quite odd..dont know how to get her visa

Maryam O.B wrote:

Hello,

I'm a Tunisian girl aged 24 and I want to apply for a tourist visa to Pakistan to visit my fiancé's family. I've checked the Pakistan embassy's website for information regarding the required documents and there was a section about young girls traveling alone. So, I got confused about which category of visa shall I apply for as I'm not quite sure what they mean by "young girls"( I thought maybe underage because they're asking for a No objection Certificate from parents).

I hope girls with similar experience or who had been to Pakistan before could help me out.. that would save me alot of hassle because they want the NOC to be attested by  civil court and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 

Thanks in advance

Maryam

I haven't applied for the visa yet, my fiancé said it would be better if i apply for a spouse visa after marriage. I don't know about the Pakistani embassy in Morocco but here in Tunisia, they told me that I need to submit an invitation letter from my sponsor in Pakistan-being my fiancé's parents in my case- and a No Objection Certificate from my parents. Good luck to your friend

i think an invitation letter legalized by the MOFA PAK and a certificate of no impediment from your local authorities would suffice.

other than that the usual paperwork is required such as flight itenirary,bank statements,proof of employment in tunisia and hotel booking etc..all this may vary and change..

keep us posted on any updates

ty

Im from uk. When i went to pakistan twice, i got a letter frim fience, stating where i will be staying and for how long.

[Moderated: Off topic.]