Free legal advice for Filipinos in Dubai

Hi! Im atty. JE from the Philippines. Please feel free to ask me anything about the philippine law, or anything related thereto. for example po, utang, bouncing checks, estafa, land, correction of entries in the NSO, divorce, annulment, criminal law, civil law, taxation law and others. magbibigay po kami ng advice for free! Thank you! :)

Hello atty.je.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to share some informations and participate on the Dubai forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

:up:

atty.je wrote:

Hi! Im atty. JE from the Philippines. Please feel free to ask me anything about the philippine law, or anything related thereto. for example po, utang, bouncing checks, estafa, land, correction of entries in the NSO, divorce, annulment, criminal law, civil law, taxation law and others. magbibigay po kami ng advice for free! Thank you! :)

hi atty je... i have a question.. what is an interlope case?

Hi,
Im about to set-up a business in Dubai and before finalizing there are some issues I need legal advice for...Is there a free legal advice  and tel # you can give me?

hi atty je, pede po bang malaman ang personal emil ad nyo? may ikokonsulta lang po sana ako...thanks!

hello paige1130.

As this is an english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english, in order for us and the other members of the forum to understand what you're saying.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi all,

Some inappropriate post were moved from this thread.

Regards,

David.

[moderated: off topic.]

I want to know if its possible to get annulment here in dubai as i m here and my wife is here also and we want to annul our marriage. Please tell if its possible or no and whats the procedure and how long it will take. And please also send me how much it will cost.I will look forward to hear from you hopefully good new will be there.

thank you

If you are both Filipino then you would have to get the annulment done back in the Philippines. Perhaps you could contact an Embassy for the information.

[Moderated: Wrong language. Post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Dubai forum.]

Hi..Atty.. je.. I want to ask you how to get annulment here in dubai I want to file an unnullment ..im marriage in Philippines 1996 and I have divorce my husband for now 7 years no contacts no any message between us...how can I file an annulment atty je ir can I have your contact email add or phone number so I can contact you direct..thanks

Hi..atty.je..i wanna ask if i can file annulment here in dubai.were both a filipino..last of my vacation we both agree for the annulment and we did agreement..and now he has another wife with one daughter..atty.what should i do i want to have done my annulment to continue my life..plz help me...and how i will contact u..and how long the processing and also how much it will cost.

Hi,
I am a filipino lady who was forced to seperate from my husband almost 9 years ago after lots of physical and mental and sexual abuse. I left him with my son to live a better life.
Almost 7 years ago I met a UK guy and have been in love with him now for over 6 years. We are desperate to marry but there is no divorce law in the Philippines.
I live and work in Dubai for the last 2 years and two weeks ago my man come to Dubai on vacation and we sped 16 wonderful days together.
My question is this...is it possible for me to get a divorce here in Dubai so that I am free to marry my Mr Right.

Please help

Hey Atty.  I would like to ask about annulment. I was married here in dubai with my wife but unfortunately things didn't go well. How can i file annulment if she is in the philippines and i am here in dubai. The reason for my annulment is that i was cheated. I did not know that the house we bought is near to her x bf and she kept it a secret until i found out from her cousin.. can u advice me what case should i do. And what are the requirments?  Also if my NSO result is single though i was married is it legal for me to get married again in the future?

Hi atty, I need ur advice coz m seperated with my husband for almost 5 yrs..and m working here in dubai and he stay in philippines..wala npo kming communication dalawa and we agree po na he still support to my daughter ,Ask po Sana ako if pwede po ba ako mag file ng annulment dto at magkano po ung cost... Thank!

mishelle dela fuente wrote:

Hi atty, I need ur advice coz m seperated with my husband for almost 5 yrs..and m working here in dubai and he stay in philippines..wala npo kming communication dalawa and we agree po na he still support to my daughter ,Ask po Sana ako if pwede po ba ako mag file ng annulment dto at magkano po ung cost... Thank!

Welcome to the forum.
As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY. Tagalog is not allowed.
Thank you.

Hi Atty..I need some advice if I can get an annulment here  in dubai even my x husband is in the philippines..were seperate for almost six yes..and how much the cost...thank you

I need some advice Atty. my wife and I are seperated, I am planning to have a divorce here in Abu dhabi. Since I cannot process anullment here. Can you tell me the process, what do I need to do and everything. Because I want to process it asap and remarry again soon. Please help Atty. thanks.

Helpmeplease22 wrote:

I need some advice Atty. my wife and I are seperated, I am planning to have a divorce here in Abu dhabi. Since I cannot process anullment here. Can you tell me the process, what do I need to do and everything. Because I want to process it asap and remarry again soon. Please help Atty. thanks.

If you look, the original posting was over two years ago now and it was the member's ONLY posting in all that time. It's quite clear that the only purpose was for advertising services and since he has not responded to any ot the postings on this topic thread I wouldn't count on getting a reply if I were you. Clearly the OP is no longer an active member.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I think so, James. I just give it a try.
Thanks, anyway.

Alexdelpiero10 wrote:

sure, pm me

This forum is about sharing of information and advice. If you have information that may assist then please post it here for the benefit of all.
Thank you.

Hi Atty
I am a British guy trying to learn Tagalog with a view to living in the Philippines in around 6 - 7years time>
Any advice about residency etc. wold be helpful>
I am also trying to learn tagalog so any advice on how to make Kabayan friends to assist with this would be helpful.
Regards
J

Hi all. I just wanted to ask if anyone here get a feedback from Atty. Je? I also wanted to talk to Atty. Je as i have some inquiry to ask. I want to know on where to get and find his contact details. Thank you

hi atty i want to get a legal advise, coz one of our kabayan had taken an amount of money to us..we had given it to her as investment and in return she gave us a waiver that every month she will give us the 7% of the total amount of money we agreed that for 4 years she will handle that money and that if ever we want our money back we will give her 2 months notice for her to be able to return our money...now she fails to give us her promise and we want our money back but she cannot give the money that we invest can we file her a case what we have is a waiver only against her

I am a Filipino by birth and legally married to my US American citizen husband are planning to acquire a proerty in the Philippines.

Question is:

If i die we want all properties will be acquiring ONLY by my husband.

I have a 18y/o daughter from my ex filipino husband.
My daughter will inherit NOTHING from our properties.
Is this possible?

What we need to do so this will happen when i die.

Please people, don't waste your time posting to this topic. The OP (atty.je) posted this topic TWO AND A HALF YEARS ago, and has been completely inactive on Expat-blog ever since.

Obviously nobody here has ever heard back from him, since with only 1 topic posting, he has not participated enough on our forums to even activate his mailbox for our Private Message System.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi everybody,

Like James said, this topic is really an old one.
If you wish to discuss on a particular topic, i would invite you to create a new thread on the Dubai forum.

I am closing this thread now.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed