Graphic Design

I am graphic designer and a part-time tutor in the same field from London. My speciality is primarily in print design, which basically means that I design magazines, books, logos, banners, posters, billboards etc. I have over 15 years experience and would like to work and teach in the Philippines. If anyone can provide me with advice or contacts that would be much appreciated. PS I have been to the Philippines on two occasions and loved it.
Marlon

Hi Marlon,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Philippines forum.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thank you

Teetol wrote:

I am graphic designer and a part-time tutor in the same field from London. My speciality is primarily in print design, which basically means that I design magazines, books, logos, banners, posters, billboards etc. I have over 15 years experience and would like to work and teach in the Philippines. If anyone can provide me with advice or contacts that would be much appreciated. PS I have been to the Philippines on two occasions and loved it.
Marlon

Hi Teetol,

I myself is a graphic designer here in the Philippines. I also do print and web materials. There are many alike your profession here in Manila. So if your planning to work here with high expectation of pay, I think you will find it hard.

Send me a PM, maybe I can help in other way or patch you an idea.

Cheers!

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am working as graphic designer. Newspaper Ads is my major artwork, but as usual I came to my endpoint of having a mental block, which I can't think of a better headline. Here in Brunei we usually use a catchy headlines like:

"Massive Clearance"
"Must Buy"
"Bulk Savings"

Maybe you can help me if have some headlines greater than this one or something new, can you help me. Design is now my choice of career please help.