Looking for Flate mate in Gulshan-1 / Gulshan-2 / Banani

Hi I am doing job for living Single girl and looking for a facility to accommodate my self with flat mates in Gulshan-1 / Gulshan-2 / Banani.

Its like a flat living with 2/3 Girls. Service holder or students like a group sharing flat kind of.

Any time I am ready to move so ASAP is good for me.

Please contact.

Thanks and Regards

Good day.
I can rent out my apartment @ Basundhara, close to Ghulsan with modest price.

Kind Regards
Capt Ranjan
[email protected]

I am contacting with you.

Hi

We have nice apartment in gulshan 1 area with 3 bed rooms fully furnished brand new most of the time me and my gf out of the country we are looking for nice friend who can stay with us this is very secure place for women with 24 hours CCTV camera and security and 24 hours back up generator with free fast speed Internet ( wifi ) ready flat.

Amenities are available , refrigator , microwave , LCD 32 tv with 80+ channels dinning and receiving area for your guest and no restriction on your guest . About laundry we have home service with iron ar very affordable price.  One room with attached bath and balcony.

You can pay including water, security charges rent for 1 room USD 200 / month plus we share the electric approx 20 to 25 USD / m.

Regards and you may call me
Email samy[at]airinnovative.com or airlineman02[at]gmail.com Skype ; airlineman05 and u can reach me with viber

Thank you and regards
Samy

Hello guys,

Could you please post your advert in the housing in Bangladesh section?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi

Hello Koyes -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I am looking for a flat near gulshan

Hello Rohit.destiny22,

Please note that this thread has been inactive for quite a while; it is very unlikely that you will receive any responses from the participants.

Instead, I suggest that you have a look at this list of real estate professionals in the for your flat search:

Real estate in Bangladesh

Best of luck  :top:

Diksha
Team Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed