Affordable International Schools (British Curriculum) in Bahrain

Hi All,
I hope I'm not beating this topic to death, but it seems nobody has brought up this topic yet (?). I'm thinking of bringing my 3 kids to Bahrain (12, 14 & 15 years old), my employer is giving BHD1,200/child/year (max. 2 children) as benefit.
Can anybody suggest decent schools that offer British curriculum that could accommodate that budget and probably a max. budget of BHD2,000/child/year?

Thanks a lot & have a great day!
BK

There aren't any. British schools are

St Christopher

British School

Both more than 1500BD per term

Hi BK!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

AL NOOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IS THE BEST.

Thanks much Armand, Josnuggles & Pascal Paul! Pascal esp. yes, I've checked it out and two, ARK & An Nur offer British curriculum. But ARK has closed intake for Feb and I've tried calling An Nur to no avail. I notice they have April intake, and I'll be flying to Bahrain later this week God-willing, so I should be able to check. If you know whether they do have April intake please let me know. Thanks & have a great day!

@PASCAL PAUL -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Caps lock is like being shouted at :/

bahar59
there are many options here, but depending upon many factors that may affect your final decision, like where would you be living in?
however you better first visit the list of school available at the website of the ministry of education:
http://www.moe.gov.bh/en/daleel.aspx

then go to: Edu. system> All> search
(do not choose "British Curriculum" from the drop down menu as the website has a glitch and will not give you any results).

Tariqd,
Thanks for the useful info., will do as suggested... you're right... since I'll be working around Riffa, I have to choose school that is not too far away... another constraint in the equation... flying to Bahrain on Saturday... hope to see some of you in person soon. Have a great day!