Arabic Classes

Greetings,
Somehow i have been trying to get a number of schools which offer language courses and i found three so far which were recommended to me. (Berlintz, Discover islam & GLobal institute)
I know afew of the members might have attended classes among this three institutes, i need your input to which institute does offer the best learning environment for spoken arabic course.
Thank you.

Berlitz is a bit pricey and a lot depends on who is your teacher, but it is good for spoken Arabic. The spoken Arabic they teach is modern standard Khaleeji, which is not bad, but you would not learn the beauty of the Bahraini dialect.

Thank you Amroq.
And what about discover islam?its first two courses for beginner cost around 84Bd.
Thats a yes for the pocket.

Hmm, I haven't taken classes at Discover Islam so I cannot comment on them.

Hi, I did 2 levels at global. Learnt reading and writing. Surprisingly reading and writing takes less time to learn whereas spoken is tougher. It took me only a week to start forming words. However, yhe course at global had no focus on spoken so I left. Cost is about 100 bd for 30 hrs.. Instructors keep changing, but they are natives